3

-September 28th 1994-

    We are all at Central Perk talking about guys and girls and kissing.

Monica:What you guys don't understand is for us kissing is as important as any part of it.

Joey:Yeah right!...Y'serious?.

Phoebe:Oh yeah.

Elizabeth:Everything you need to know is in that first kiss.

Monica:Absolutely.

Chandler:Yeah I think for us kissing is pretty much like an opening act y'know?.I mean it's like the stand up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out.

Ross:Yeah and,and it's not that we don't like the comedian it's that,that...that's not why we bought the ticket.

Chandler:The problem is though after the concert's over no matter how great the show was you girls are always looking for the comedian again y'know?.I mean we're in the car,we're fighting traffic...basically just trying to stay awake.

Rachel:Yeah well word of advice...Bring back the comedian.Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home listening to that album alone.

Joey:Are we still talking about sex?.

Elizabeth:Yes we are sweetie.Their just using metaphors.

Joey:"Nods".

*****************************************

   At Monica and Rachel's place Me,Chandler, Joey,Phoebe and Monica are watching Three's Company.

Chandler:Oh I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding.

Phoebe:Then I've already seen this one
"Turns off the TV".

Monica:"Taking drink from Joey".Are you through with that?.

Joey:Yeah sorry the swallowing slowed me down.

Monica:Whose little ball of paper is this?!.

Chandler:Oh uh that would be mine.See I wrote a note to myself and then I realised I didn't need it so I balled it up and...

Chandler sees that Monica is glaring at him.

Chandler:Now I wish I was dead.

Monica starts to fluff a pillow.

Phoebe:She's already fluffed that pillow... Monica you know you've already fluffed that-

Monica glares at her.

Phoebe:But it's fine!.

Monica:Look I'm sorry, guys I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have.

Chandler:Yes and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow.

Phoebe:Monica...Hi.Um Monica you're scaring me.I mean you're like,you're like all chaotic and twirly.And not,not in a good way.

Joey:Yeah calm down.You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come.

Monica:That's because as far as my parents are concerned Ross can do no wrong.Y'see he's the Prince.Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born.

Chandler:"Looking out the window".Ew, ew,ew,ew,ew,ew,ew,ew!.

Elizabeth:What?.

Chandler:Ugly Naked Guy got a Thighmaster.