78

-May 8th 2000-

   At Monica,Zakery and Phoebe's Zakery is showing Me,Ross,Rachel,Joey and Phoebe the engagement ring.

Ross:God that is the most beautiful engagement ring ever.

Rachel:Yeah?.Well you should know.You’ve bought like a billion of em.

Ross:Yeah you didn’t get one.

Zakery:Okay well tonight’s the big night.

Phoebe:Yeah.

Joey:Okay listen how are you gonna ask her?.

Zakery:It is going to be perfect.I am taking her to her favorite restaurant.I’m going to get her a bottle of the champagne that she really loves therefore knows how expensive it is.Then when the glasses are full.instead of proposing a toast I’m just gonna propose.

Rachel:Oh…

Elizabeth:That sounds perfect!.

Zakery:Yeah.

Joey:You’re gonna mess it up let me do it.

Zakery:I’m not gonna mess it up.

Phoebe:If she says no can I have the ring?.

Zakery:She’s not gonna say no.

Phoebe:If.

Monica:"Enters".Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

   Monica’s entrance makes Phoebe try to hide the ring by putting it in her mouth.

Elizabeth:Hey!.

Phoebe:"With mouthful".Hi Monica.

Monica goes into her room.

Zakery:"To Phoebe".Give me it.

Phoebe:It’s gone.

Zakery:Phoebe.

   She takes it out of her mouth and hands it to him as Monica returns from her room and this time forcing Zak to put the ring in his mouth.

Joey:Hey!.

Zakery:"With mouthful".Hi Monica.

She goes into the bathroom.

Phoebe:"To Zak".We’re practically kissing.'Makes kissy face,winks at him".

*****************************************
-May 11th 2000-

   Me and Chandler enter my childhood home to see my father...I put my black bag covered wedding dress in my childhood bedroom as Chandler goes to put his suit in the guest room.Me and Chandler decided to get married in my childhood home so its like my mom is at the wedding when we get married...I meet back up with Chandler in the hallway and we go into the living room to see my dad.

Elizabeth:Hey Dad.

Kal:Hey Liz.Chandler.

Chandler:Kal.