94

-March 1st 2002-

  After the big news at the doctors appointment i enter Me and Chandler's place still in shock and scared.I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands as the door opens and Chandler walks in.

Chandler:Hey hun I'm home-Elizabeth what's wrong?.

Elizabeth:"Crying".I-i'm pregnant.

Chandler:"Excitedly".I'm gonna be a dad?!.

Elizabeth:I'm so scared."Cries".What if this turns into another situation like with my first child?.

   Chandler walks over and puts his arms around me and I cry into his chest.

Chandler:Honey no matter what happens you have got me.

Elizabeth:I know.I love you.

Chandler:I love you too.

Elizabeth:I thought you were gonna be terrified.

Chandler:Oh i am but I've been thinking about us having a child for a year now.So I'm excited.

Elizabeth:Me too.But I'm still scared.

Chandler:Yeah i know.

  Chandler gives me a kiss and i kiss back and soon it turns into making out.

Elizabeth:Y'know this is exactly what got us in this situation last week.

Chandler:"Sassily".Can you get anymore pregnant?.

Elizabeth:No.

   I give my husband a kiss and we both smile at each other.

Chandler:I'm gonna be a dad.

Elizabeth:And I'm gonna be a mom.

*****************************************
-March 15th 2002-

   I am now 4 weeks pregnant Me and Chandler chose to keep it a secret for a while...We are all except Monica at Central Perk and Ross enters carrying a huge stack of newspapers.

Ross:Hey you guys I got some bad news.

  Ross sets the stack of papers down on the table.

Phoebe:Well that’s no way to sell newspapers.Why don’t you try.Extra,Extra. Read all about it.

Ross:No Monica’s restaurant got a horrible review in the Post.

We all gasp.

Ross:I didn’t want her to see it so I ran around the neighborhood and bought all the copies I could find.

   Ross.hands the paper to Phoebe and we all read it.

Joey:Man this is bad.And I’ve had my share of bad reviews.I still remember my first good one though...Everything else in this production of Our Town was simply terrible.Joey Tribbiani was abysmal.

Monica:"Enters".Hey.

Zakery:Hey.

Monica:"Seeing stack of newspapers".Oh my God.Look at all the newspapers.It must be a good review.Is it great?!.

Ross:Um…

Monica:"Reading".Oh dear God.

Ross:But the good news is no one in a 2 block radius will ever know.