8

-November 3rd 1994-

   I am at the ATM vestibule of a bank with  Chandler and the lights go out.

Chandler:Oh great.This is just...

   Chandler looks away and I look to where he is looking to see Jill Goodacre.Soon Jill uses her cell phone.

Jill:"Into phone".Hi Mom it's Jill...Yeah I'm fine.I'm just stuck at the bank in an ATM vestibule....I'm fine.No I'm not alone...I don't know some guy and Elizabeth Monroe.

   I watch as Chandler walks proudly across the vestibule and Jill stares at him.Soon she hangs up the phone and Chandler smiles at her and she smiles back sweetly.I watch as Chandler continues to smile like an idiot and Jill looks frightened.

Elizabeth:"Whispers".Chandler...

Jill:"Awkwardly".Would you like to call somebody?."Offering phone".

Chandler:Yeah thanks."Takes phone".

*****************************************

Chandler:"Into Phone".Hey it's me....Yeah I'm fine Elizabeth's with me."Grumbles".I'mtrppdinanATMvstblwth JllGdcr...I'm trppd...in an ATM vstbl...wth Jll Gdcr..."Angrily".Put Joey on the phone."Grumbles".I'm trppd... in an ATM vstbl...wth JLLGDCR...Yeah like that thought never entered my mind.

Jill:Would you like some gum?.

Elizabeth:Sure thanks.

   I take a piece of gum from Jill and i begin to chew it.

Chandler:Um is it sugarless?.

Jill:"Checks".Sorry it's not.

Chandler:Oh then no thanks...You know on second thought gum would be perfection.

   Jill gives Chandler a stick of gum with a strange look and I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

*****************************************

   Chandler is chewing his gum and when Jill looks at him he starts to blow a bubble.But instead of blow one he accidentally spits the gum out of his mouth and hits the wall he then slyly grabs the gum from the wall and slides it back in his mouth and Grimaces.Soon I notice as Chandler looks like he's starting to choke.

Jill:Are you alright?.

    Chandler tries to save face and makes the OK sign with his hands while obviously unable to breathe.

Jill:My God you're choking!.

Jill she runs over and gives him the Heimlich and  the gum flies from his mouth.

Jill:That better?.

Chandler:"Gasping".Yes...thank you.That was...that was....

Jill:Perfection?.

I smirk at the two.

*****************************************

    Me,Chandler and Jill are sitting below the counter Chandler and Jill have two pens dangling from their chains in front of them. Jill is showing Chandler how to swing the pen around his head.