27

-November 14th 1995-

   At Central Perk.Me,Chandler and Joey are sitting on the couch as Rachel is working.

Chandler:"Slowly lifts coffee cup to his mouth". Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow."Slowly sets the cup back down".Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow.

   I take the cup from Chandler and I put it down for Chandler and look at him woriedly.

Chandler:She's insane.The woman is insane.It's before work,it's after work,it's during work.She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk.And now they won't bring me my mail anymore.

   Before me or Joey can say anything Phoebe enters the shop.

Elizabeth:Hey Pheebs how'd it go with Scott last night?.

Phoebe:Oh um it was nice.Took him to a romantic restraunt,ordered champagne nice.

Joey:The guy still won't put out huh?.

Phoebe:Nope.Zilch,nothing uh-uh.

Everyone:Sorry Pheebs.

Phoebe:Look i y'know I don't mind taking it slow I like him a lot y'know he's really interesting and he's really sweet and why won't he give it up?.

Joey:Maybe he uh...drives his car on the other side of the road if ya know what I mean.

Phoebe:Nonwhad'ya mean?.He's not British.

Elizabeth:What Joey means is maybe he's gay.

Phoebe:Oh um no I don't think that's the problem.Cause we went um dancing the other night and the way he held me so close and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like...definitely felt something.

Rachel:Yeah but how much can you tell from a look?.

Phoebe:No I felt it on my hip.You could tell.

Monica enters Central Perk.

Monica:"To Chandler".Yo Bing.Racquetball in 15 minutes.

Chandler:Joey be a pal.Lift up my hand and smack her with it.

Phoebe:"Looks out the window".Oh,oh Rachel don't look.

   I look outside and i see Ross and Julie kissing.

Rachel:What?."Looks outside".C'mon you guys I don't care I have a date tonight.

Joey:Woah,woah,woah you have a date?.

Rachel:Yeah Monica's setting me up.

Joey:But uh,uh what about uhnRoss and uh...

Rachel:Oh what my whole insane jealousy thing?.Well y'know as much fun as that was I've decided to opt for sanity.

Chandler:So you really ok about all this?.

Rachel:Oh yeah c'mon I'm moving on.He can press her up against that window as much as he wants.For all I care he can throw her through the damn thing.

Ross and Julie enter the shop.

Ross:Hi guys.

Everyone:Hey.

Ross:Oh Monica I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy ok?

Monica:Only if you say his full name.

Ross:"hesitantly".Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy?.

Monica:Alright.

Joey:"To Ross".You're getting a cat?.

Ross:Uh actually we're getting a cat.

Rachel:Together?.

Ross:Uhuh.

Rachel:Both of you?.

Ross:Yep.

Rachel:Together.

Julie:Yeah we figure it'll live with Ross half the time and with me half the time.

Rachel:Oh well isn't that just lovely.That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really,really,really,really,really long time.

Ross:Hopefully.

Rachel:Well."Looks at watch".Woah look at that.I gotta go,I gotta date.With a man.Um ok you guys have a really uh have a really good night and you two have a uh have a uh really good cat."Leaves carrying her tray then comes back in".Ok we're not supposed to take these when we leave."Puts it down".

   I chuckle after she does that with her tray and leaves...Later on I am at Chandler's apartment with him and I have him laying in bed as I surround his sore spots in ice.

Elizabeth:How are you doing?.

Chandler:"Glares".Cold.

Elizabeth:It's supposed to help...You still in pain?.

Chandler:Actually I think its going away...Or my brain is freezing and I have no idea what I'm saying.

I laugh and shake my head.

Elizabeth:We'll take off the ice in 5.

Chandler:"Nods".

*****************************************

-November 16th 1995-

   A few days later at Central Perk Me,Phoebe and Joey are sitting on the couch.

Phoebe:So I figured it out.

Elizabeth:What?.

Phoebe:Why Scott doesn't want to sleep with me.It's cause I'm not sexy enough.

Joey:Phoebe that's crazy.When I first met you,you know what I said to Chandler?.I said Excellent butt,great rack.

Phoebe:Really?.That's so sweet.I mean I'm officially offended but sweet.

Joey:Pheebs look if you want to know what the deal is you're just gonna have to ask him.

Phoebe:You're right,you're right.Ah you are so yumm.

   As Phoebe and Joey hug I look outside the window to see Monica and Chandler jog up. Monica playfully pushes Chandler and the two start puching and slapping harder and harder until Monica pushes him down. Chandler stands up with a serious expression and chases her away and I laugh shaking my head.

*****************************************

-November 20th 1995-

At Monica and Rachel's apartment.Me,Phoebe,Monica and Rachel are discussing the night before.

Rachel:Ross kissed me.

Monica:Oh my god,oh my god,oh my god!.

Rachel:It was unbelievable!.

Monica:Oh my god,oh my god,oh my god!.

Phoebe:Ok all right.We want to hear everything.Monica get the wine and unplug the phone.Rachel does this end well or do we need to get tissues?.

Rachel:Oh it ended very well.

Phoebe:Oh.

Monica:"Getting the wine".Do not start without me.Do not start without me.

Elizabeth:Ok all right let's hear about the kiss. Was it like,was it like a soft brush against your lips?.Or was it like a you know a I gotta have you now kind of thing?.

Rachel:Well at first it was really intense you know.And then oh, godband then we just sort of sunk into it.

Phoebe:Ok so ok was he holding you?.Or was his hand like on your back?.

Rachel:No actually first they started on my waist.And then they slid up and then they were in my hair.

Phoebe,Monica,Elizabeth:Oh.