32

-February 8th 1996-

   At Chandler and Joey's apartment. Chandler and Joey are sitting in their recliners watching TV.While Me,Monica,Ross and Phoebe are here.

Phoebe:I can't believe two cows made the ultimate sacrifice so you guys could watch TV with your feet up.

Chandler:Well they were chair shaped cows.They never would have survived in the wild.

Ross:This screen is amazing I mean Dick Van Dyke is practically life-size.

Everyone:Woah!.

Monica:Rose Marie really belongs on a smaller screen doesn't she?.

Rachel enters the apartment.

Rachel:Hi you guys.

Everyone:Hey.

Rachel:Hey you.

Ross:Hey you

   The couple stand together in front of the TV.

Chandler,Joey:Woah,hey,yo.

Rachel and Ross move away.

Rachel:So uh how was your day?.

Ross:Oh you know pretty much the usual uh sun shining,birds chirping.

Rachel:Really?.Mine too.

Phoebe:Hey cool mine too.

Ross:"Beeper goes off".Yeah,yeah,yeah.I got to get to the museum.So um I'll see you tonight.

Rachel:Ok.

    The two go to kiss but they see we are watching so Ross just kisses her on the top of her head and leaves.

Ross:Bye guys.

Everyone:Bye.

Monica:"Walks up to Rachel in front of the TV".Tonight?.

Chandler,Joey:Hey yo.

    The girls move from out of in front of the TV.

Monica:What's tonight?.

Rachel:It is our first official date.Our first date.

Monica:Uh hello.

Rachel:Hi.

Monica:Tonight you're supposed to waitress for me my catering thing any of those words trigger anything for you?.

Rachel:God oh God Monica I forgot.This is our first date.

Monica:Yes but my mom got me this job.

Phoebe:Ok I can be a waitress,I can be a waitress.

Rachel:Oh thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you.See Phoebe,Phoebe.

Monica:Really Pheebs?.Because you know you'd have to be an actual waitress.This can't be like your I can be a bear cub thing.

Phoebe:I can be a waitress.Ok watch this. Um gimme two number ones,86 the bacon, one Adam and Eve on a raft and rick em,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la.

-February 9th 1996-

   Later on at Chandler and Joey's apartment.They're still in their chairs watching TV and Chandler is ordering a pizza.

Chandler:"Into Phone".Uh two larges,extra cheese on both.But listen don't ring the buzzer for 19 ring 20 Geller-Green they'll let you in Ok.If you buzz our door there's no tip for you.Ok thanks."Hangs up".Pizza's on the way.I told you we wouldn't have to get up.