60

-February 4th 1999-

   Me and Chandler enter Central Perk to see Joey and Dakery sitting on the couch and Ross walking up to them with Rachel carrying Coffee.

Ross:Hey.

Joey:Whoa dude look out.You almost crushed my hat.

   Joey picks a hat up from the floor.It's one of those magician hats.

Ross:Sorry.

Chandler:"Examining the hat".

Elizabeth:And the bunny got away.

   Chandler turns and starts looking for the bunny as Joey puts the hat on and i laugh knowing Chandler is playing along with my joke.

Ross:"Glaring at Joey".This would be the place where you explain the hat.

Joey:Oh.Yeah look there's this play all right?.And I'm up for the part of this real cool like suave international guy.A real clothes horse.So I figure that everyone at the audition is gonna be wearing this kinda y'know ultra-hip high fashion stuff.

Chandler:And you're gonna make them all disappear.

Joey:Yeah like you could find something as sophisticated as this.

   Chandler picks up a basket from the table and puts it on his head.

Chandler:Done.

Elizabeth:Oh very sophisticated Chan."Smiles".

Rachel:Joey if you wanna look good why don't you just come down to the store?.I'll help you out.

Joey:Great.Thanks Rach.

Rachel:Sure!.God please take those off!.

Joey:All right.

   Joey and Chandler both remove their hats as Phoebe enters.

Elizabeth:Hey Pheebs how's it going?.

Chandler:Hey.

Phoebe:Hey.Um well only okay because I just got back from,from the hospital.

We all speak all at once.

Rachel:What?.

Ross:Is everything okay?.

Elizabeth,Joey:Are you all right?.

Phoebe;Oh yeah no,no,no.I'm fine.I'm okay but um my Grandma sorta died.

Joey:Pheebs!.Sorry!.

Phoebe:It's okay I mean she had a really incredible life.And it's not like I'm never gonna see her again y'know she's gonna visit.

Rachel:Well maybe,maybe she's with us right now?.

Phoebe:Yeah her first day on a new spiritual plane and she's gonna come to the coffeehouse.