102

-January 5th 2003-

   After a welcome back party Me and Chandler look at Jayla who is sleeping in her basinet.We smile at her and wonder how we could be so blessed.Chandler has been nervous about father hood but everytime he looks at her he looks like all worries have washed away.

Chandler:"Quietly".She is so beautiful.

Elizabeth:"Quietly".I know."Smiles".

   Soon she wakes up and cries so Chandler picks her up and changes her diaper which he's only done a few times.

Elizabeth:Y'know for someone who's nervous about parenting your doing a great job changing diapers.

Chandler:Really?.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".Yeah.

   Chandler smiles at me and he finishes changing Jayla's diaper.Shes still crying so we try feeding her which doesn't work so he holds her and pats her back.After seeing she doesn't need help with burping he hands her to me and I see she looks tired.So I decide to sing to her.

Elizabeth:"Sings".I love you because you understand dear...Every single thing I try to do...You're always there to lend a helping hand dear...I love you most of all because you're you...No matter what the world may say about me...I know your love will always see me through...I love you for the way you never doubt me...But most of all I love you cause you're you...I love you because my heart is lighter...Every time I'm walking by your side...I love you because the future's brighter...The door to happiness you open wide...No matter what the world may say about me...I know your love will always see me through...I love you for a hundred thousand reasons...But most of all I love you cause you're you.

   Jayla finally falls back to sleep so I set her down into her basinet.

-May 5th 2003-

   We are at Rachel's birthday party Chandler is holding Jayla who is 4 months old.

Rachel:I still can't believe you invited Gavin.Alright he is the last person I want to see.

Monica:Oh you're welcome for the party. I'm glad you're having a good time.

Rachel:God I hope he doesn't show up.Of course he's not gonna show up the guy hates me.

Elizabeth:Does he?.

Rachel:What?.

Elizabeth:Maybe he's bothering you so much because he likes you.

Monica:Yeah.It's like in first grade when Skippy Langwild always pushed me on the playground because he secretly had a crush on me?.

Rachel:Oh Monica you think Skippy liked you?.Honey all those buys had a bet to see if he can knock you over.

Molly:"With Emma in a basinet".She's out I'm gonna take her home.

Rachel:Oh ok thank you.

Molly gets ready to leave.

Rachel:Do you see what all the guys see in her?.

Monica:Wouldn't kick her out of bed.No more Vodka for me."Puts glass down".

Joey:"Comes over".Hey Rach so can I sing happy birthday to you now?.

Rachel:Yeah sure.

Joey:Oh."Starts to sing".Happy birth-"Sees Molly leaving".Oh see you later."Runs after Molly".