Kamusta kayo?

Hey guys! Happy new year! ❤️

It's been a while, and I missed you all so much.

I know you all deserve an explanation from me not updating since November I think...

But first of all I wanna thank you all so so so sOOOO much for 147K reads and 4.41K votes! That's fucking insane! ❤️

I feel really grateful that you guys read my shit, and you guys really like it

I was really scared when I first made this imagines book, because I thought everything that I wrote was nonsense HAHAHAHA.

But because of this, I met some of the greatest human beings I've ever came across on. Bestest friends that busted through a door to be as imaginative as me. And even made a birthday project for a person that makes us happy!

And to think that there are still people that read this makes my heart warm. And it's adorable when you guys leave comments on chapters, it shows how my writing affects you.

I really appreciate and love every single one of you.

Thank you so much.

Okay back to what really happend

As a normal being, I've spent my December with my family. And then my Mom's birthday came up too. Our finals for our first grading period in my school came up so I had to get into a time crunch just because of school.

And there came Finn's birthday and Louis Tomlinson's birthday too, I secretly celebrated them in my room watching really random compilations and interviews of the two.

Then came Christmas.

Then after that I started wrapping up my 2020 journal, I was getting ready to say goodbye to both of my 2020 journals because I officially filled them up!

And lastly there was the New Years.

(oh and my insta was temporarily blocked, and I still can't open it because I forgot about my gmail that I used in that account. The gmail that's on my old phone that's broken, so I can't talk to my close friends here on wattpad because of that and I MISS THEM SO BAD 🙃)

AND NOW JANUARY!

Time literally comes by so fast.

Right now, I couldn't attend school ever since Monday. January 19th. Because I think there's some shit going on with my right arm which where my right hand is my writing hand (you know the one who does all the things that I normally do), I'm not sure if it's a muscle pain or some of my bones are fucked up in some way but I couldn't able to move them since  Sunday morning of January 18th.

So yeah, just proved that I'm completely useless without my right arm.

As much as I want to seek a medical checkup for this, I don't wanna risk my life and other people's life by going out just because of this.