F.W | "Happy Birthday, Finn."

Y/n's POV.

I was going to Finn's birthday party today.

I'm scared, we've been dating for a while. Well I'm his girlfriend now.

I don't know, it's my first time to meet his friends and family well except for Sophia. I've known her for years.

Is this dress too much?

Or is it really bad?

"hey, Y/n. You okay?"

"i don't know Soph, I'm just - i don't know. Nervous? What if you just go yourself?"

"Y/n, Finn's expecting you there. He's your boyfriend too. But don't worry alright? His parents are really nice, and his friends too. " she said chuckling.

"alright, let's go."

*time skip brought to you by me not updating in like forever hshdhs*

Me and Sophia eventually made it to the party.

"hey ladies! Oh and you must be Y/n, Finn has told me all about you." Wyatt said walking up to us ruffling Sophia's hair.

"Wyatt you filthy son of a bitch, hey! Stop it!" she said chuckling while slapping his hands.

"nice to meet you" i said giving Wyatt a hand shake.

"very formal, I like it! Come sit with us!"

As me, Sophia and Wyatt went to their seats we were welcomed with screaming boys.

"JACK SERIOUSLY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RED BULL!"

"I FOUND IT IN THEIR KITCHEN ALRIGHT!"

Wyatt gave us an awkward smile and walked towards the boys.

"hey losers, meet Y/n. Finn's girlfriend."

As time went by, me and Finn's friends got along. They were really nice, and noisy. I also met his parents and his brother, they were really nice and welcoming.

And finally, the birthday boy. Finn Wolfhard walked up to us.

"hey dude!"
"happy birthday Finnie boy!"
"where's the food?"
"hey Finn, how's this fancy ass party?"

He finally spoke.

"i didn't really wanted this to be honest." he said laughing.

"hey Finn!"

His ex.

"what is she-"

"hey uhm, Finn's friends." she said rolling her eyes.

Me and the losers just sat there while she continously flirted with Finn.

"so Finn, i brought you a gift!" she said as she took out a bomber jacket.

I looked down at my gift.

It's just a box filled with cookies that I've baked, cookies that's shaped like him.

God. Their gifts are expensive. And mine's just, bad.

"hey uh Finn-" she said swirling her hair.

I just sat there and looked down, with Jack, Wyatt, Sophia and Jaeden looking at me. The three of them signaling each other and was pointing at me. Jeremy and Chosen still looking at the two.

Sophia held my hand, making me jump.

"hey, you okay?"  she asked silently.

I just nodded a response.