M.F | "don't you think it's scary?"

It was only him and her.

In their roof, the both of them sitting alone in the cold breaze of the night without anyone else knowing.

"don't you think it's scary?" Y/n said as she looked at Miles smiling lightly.

"what?" the boy asked looking at her, the moon glistening her skin making it seem like she's an angel sitting next to him.

"that we don't know when's our happy ending?"

Miles just hummed, he looked back up the stars. Holding her hand looking like the world revolved around the both of them.

"do you think that the universe has an end?" Miles asked back.

"no?"

Miles smiled at her, he took her hands and pointed it at the stars.

"that's us," he said pointing at the stars the were next to each other.

"and that's the universe" he said pointing at the pure black sky that has millions and millions of stars and galaxies from miles and miles away.

"Love has no endings, like the universe. We'll never get to our happy ending because we're already happy, it's like we're already there." he said pointing Y/n's fingers to the two stars.

Y/n looked at the boy with full admiration like her life depended on it. Oh how she loved his words.

"But if you want, I want my happy ending to be with you. There's so many ends that's revolving around us. But no matter what place, star, planet or even galaxy we'd end up in. All that matters to me is that I'm next to you. It's our universe, Y/n."