B.P | "Protect."

Warning : brutal scenes comin' in your way!

"Boris someone gave me this letter, i think it's for you." Theo said handing out a letter for Boris.

As Boris opened the letter, it was filled with photos of the love of his life tied in a chair.

"Y/n?!" Theo shouted seeing the photos.

"Don't follow me. stay here, I'm saving Y/n. I won't let them hurt her." Boris said then left.

"shit."

at the warehouse...

"have you gave them the pictures?"

"you idiots really thought that Boris is going here? And are you kidding me? Kotku? What is this? You cheated on Boris right? And i thought you were my best friend?! WHAT THE FUCK? "

Y/n said glaring at the people around her.

"shut up!" Kotku shouted as she slapped Y/n.

"you scumbags already lost to Boris, you know? USING PEOPLE JUST TO LURE HIM IN? ARE YOU STUPID?" Y/n said laughing.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING SHUT UP!" Kotku shouted taking a metal pipe and was about to hit Y/n until-

"don't you dare fucking hurt her."

Y/n's POV.

Boris.

Why did you came?

"ah yes, Boris. I thought you wouldn't show up." Kotku said walking up to Boris.

"BORIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY DID YOU CAME HERE? BORIS!" Y/n shouted.

"Y/n please." Boris pleaded.

"what do you want Kotku?" 

"revenge Boris. You've beaten up my boyfriend at the bar."

"pathetic." Y/n whispered rolling her eyes.

"you cheated on me, he deserved it. He's a scumbag anyways." Boris replied rolling his eyes.

"SHUT UP! this is for him and only him. And i want you, to get what you always deserved."

Kotku walked back at me then held a knife near my neck.

The other men that kidnapped me, went up to Boris forming a circle around him holding weapons.

"you either fight back , or let them beat you up for your precious Y/n's safety." she said pulling my hair.

"Y/n?"

I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"can you please close your eyes? It's making me weak, любовь."

I looked away, then the boys started hitting Boris.

To his face, and all over his fragile body.

But Boris wasn't even fighting back.

I mean, it was just three people? HE CAN BEAT THEIR ASSES UP!

but did he really just let them do this to him, for me?

Third person's POV.

Boris stood up, weakly.

"I-is that all you got?" he said with his blood dripping down his face, him slightly wiping it off.

As they started hitting him again, Y/n's tears were lightly falling down her cheeks.

"Kotku stop this! PLEASE!" Y/n shouted.

Boris stood up again, but this time even weaker than before.

"th-this ha-has nothing o-on me, h-how a-about yo-you Kotku? Wh-why don't y-you give it a try?"

Kotku let go of the knife she was holding then took a wooden chair.

"for my boyfriend." she said as she ran up to Boris.

"NO!" Y/n took out all her strength, she ran and covered a very week Boris from him getting hit. The chair Kotku has slammed on her body, and the chair Y/n was tied on was now in pieces.

Y/n glared at Kotku.

Kotku was shocked, feeling the wave of guilt rule over her body. Y/n was her only best friend.

"let's end them!" the three boys said running up to the two lovers.

"enough! Our business here is done. " Kotku said then walked away with the boys.

"Boris? Boris!" Y/n said talking to Boris not being able to hold him cause her hands and feet were still tied.

"why didn't you fought back?! BORIS THEY WERE ONLY THREE PEOPLE!"

"i-I'm sorry y/n, i-i j-just couldn't let t-them h-hurt you." Boris said weakly.

"Boris why?"

"all that- was on my mind th-that time was to protect y-you. Even if i-it means m-me lo-losing my li-life. I-i love you Y/-" Boris said as he fainted.

"Boris? Boris! Please don't leave me here alone! Boris I'm fucking terrified! BORIS PLEASE!"