B.P | Stuck With U.

A/n: softie Pavlikovsky comin' in your way.

Y/n's POV.

"Hey Theo! Me and Boris can't come over, we got locked down. Stay safe there Potter! Love u!"

As I've sent the text, i took a deep breath.

"hey baby" Boris said sitting beside me, putting his head on my shoulder as he hugged me from the side.

"hey Bor." i said smiling.

"i wanna go to Theo's"

"we can't babe, we both got locked down here." i said caressing his face.

"i wish stupid virus disappears, it's getting worse." he said snuggling his head on my neck.

I held his cold hands, playing with it.

"Baby are you cold?" I asked playing with his hair.

He simply nodded, kissing my neck lightly.

I got up taking a blanket and wrapping it around him.

"babyyy" he called.

"what is it Boris?"

"can you lay down with me?"

"just a minute cutie" i said as i was making him coffee.

I went back to the living room, seeing Boris barely keeping his eyes open waiting for me.

What a sleepy cutie.

"Babe?"

He sat up, stretching.

I gave him his coffee, him smiling at me excitedly.

"thank you, Красивые." he said smiling tiredly. ("beautiful")

"you're welcome" i said kissing his forehead.

"want some?" he said handing the mug filled with coffee, he looks so adorable oh my goodness.

I took the mug, drinking out of it. With Boris staring at me.

"what?" i asked.

"you're really gorgeous." he said smiling.

"not so bad yourself Pavlikovsky." i said putting the mug at the coffee table.

Third person's POV.

After the two talked about random things, flirting most of the time, Y/n sat on Boris' thighs hugging him on his neck.

"love you hottie" she said playing with his hair.

Boris just chuckled then lightly kissed Y/n's neck. Putting his hands around her waist.

Y/n settled her head on his shoulders while she was hugging him.

"I'm glad I'm stuck with you." Y/n said feeling the boy's lips lightly showering her neck with kisses.

the next day.

Y/n woke up next to Boris, she turned around, facing the pale boy. She was admiring his features again.

The freckles that were scattered all over his face, to his gorgeous eyelashes.

"You're too pretty, how can you do that?" Y/n asked, she was talking to Boris who's still peacefully sleeping.

Boris grunted, putting his hands around Y/n. Snuggling to her.

Y/n just smiled, then kissed his head.

She stayed like that for a few more minutes, then eventually stood up to prepare breakfast for her and her boyfriend.

She has his shirt on, and was wearing shorts. She went down the stairs stretching, then turned the radio on.

It was also raining outside, so it was so calming for her.

"Stuck with u" was currently playing on the radio.

Y/n was lightly swaying and humming with the music as she was making pancakes.

Until she felt hands around her waist.

"good morning baby" Boris said putting his head on her shoulders from behind.

Y/n simply smiled.

"good morning Boris, how was your sleep?"

"it was okay, until you left me there, it felt cold" he said chuckling snuggling his face to her neck.

Y/n finished cooking pancakes, she settled the plates down with their food.

Her boyfriend then gently grabbed her hands, surprising her.

He spun her around, facing him.

"what?" Y/n said.

Boris hummed, putting his hands around her waist after he put Y/n's hands around his neck.

They both swayed to the music, Boris spinning her around like a princess.

"i didn't know you were a good dancer Bor" Y/n chuckled as she put her head on his chest.

Boris laughed, hugging her.

"i love you so much Boris." she said as she kissed him passionately.

They pulled away, Y/n hugged him again.

"i love you too, Y/n."

Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ A Wᴏʀʟᴅ Lɪᴋᴇ Tʜᴀᴛ! [𝙁. 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙] 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara