T. 🍕 |"wow huh"

"Tyler? What happened? It looks like there was a scene here."

Y/n came to the funeral of her friend's father, Tyler also came and she luckily bumped into the boy through the huge crowd.

Tyler quickly put his arms around the girl's shoulder, pulling her close to him keeping her safe and covered through the people.

As the two went out, Tyler explained the whole scene that happened before Y/n came.

"wow, i can't believe that she would poison her own husband."

She hid her hands in her coat, feeling the cold breeze hit her. It was winter.

Tyler's hands were just inside his hoodie, just looking at the girl.

"well, i guess I'll go ahead Ty. See you."

Y/n walked away, until Tyler called her.

"Y/n!"

She turned around, seeing him smiling.

"can i send you home?"

time skip.

They both ended up riding a bus home, they were sitting at the very back.

Y/n at the window seat, with Tyler on her side.

There was a group of girls that was also on their way home in front of Y/n and Tyler.

And the girls were VERY noisy.

It annoyed Y/n.

"why are they so noisy?" she whispered rolling her eyes.

She felt headphones were put on her, it was Tyler's.

She looked at the boy, he smiled at her then closed his eyes for a nap.

Y/n feel herself blushing, she has a slight smile plastered on her face.

She looked at the window, finally just hearing the peaceful music that was playing on the headphones.

Until she felt a head lay on her shoulders.

She looked at the boy that fell asleep, he was laying on her shoulders sleeping peacefully with a little smile on his face.

"wow huh" she whispered as she saw him.

"he looks more like a girl than me when he's sleeping, and why are his eyelashes so pretty and long? Hmp."

She looked at the window feeling herself blushing like crazy.

Y/n had no choice but to just let him use her shoulders as a pillow while they wait for their stop.