R.T | Beautiful Things.

A/n: this is the longest imagine I have ever written omG IM-

Part 2 of: Leaving on a Jet Plane.

It's been years since Y/n left, she tried calling the losers from time to time.

But they all just lost connection after a few months of keeping up with each other.

They forgot about everything that has happened.

And they forgot the girl that moved away, Y/n.

Richie's POV.

She never called.

She never sent letters.

She forgot.

Y/n forgot me, might as well do the same thing she did.

I erased her off my life, like she never existed.

Y/n's POV.

I

am now going back to Derry, for my friends.

I've been sending them letters, but they never seem to send one back like before.

I've been sending Richie a lot of letters.

He never replied.

What happened?

Third person's POV.

As Y/n's plane landed, she got so excited to see the losers again.

She was back, for good.

She has a small box in her pocket, a box with a ring in it.

It was for Richie.

She was ready to build a life with him.

"okay Derry, let's see what you have in store for me this time." she said smiling as she picked up her luggage then went to her dorm.

As she unpacked her bags in her place, a letter dropped from the back of her very old backpack that was still surprisingly in good condition.

It was one of the letter that she wrote for Richie that she never got to send.

She smiled then picked the letter up.

Dear Richie,
       How are you? Why aren't you sending me letters? God i miss you trashmouth. I hope you guys are okay. This city has been whispering your name to me. I miss you so much Richie. Rich? Am i still in your heart? You don't call anymore. Did you forgot? You promised me. Rich, I'm sorry i didn't get to visit you like i promised. I hope you guys forgive me. I freaking love you Richie. I hope you still feel the same. I'll be back.

The letter brought tears to her eyes, she missed them. She missed him.

And still to this day, he was still the one in her heart.

Y/n stood up, did her research.

Then she went out.

She was looking for them, all over the city.

She came across an old place, the place where they created so many beautiful memories.

The Quarry.

It still looked the same.

Y/n walked towards the cliff, the place where they used to strip off their clothing (leaving their underwear on ofc) to go cliff diving.