R.T |"HAHAHA funny, he adores me."

A/n: Based on Olivia Rodrigo's unreleased song, "Apocalyptic Crush"

"hey Rich, do you think-"

"RICHIEEE"

Y/n rolled her eyes for god knows how many times today. Sally Mueller, Greta's best friend.

One of the people who bullies them.

"hey Rich!"

"Sally?"

"that's me! Hehe."

Richie pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose.

"yeah uh sure, wh-what's up?" he asked.

Sally continued to twirl her hair, completely ignoring the fact that Y/n's literally standing next to the boy.

"do you wanna study with me later, you know-" she said as she gently pushed Richie's chest.

"what?"

"just you and me?" she finished, as she chewed her gum.

Y/n couldn't handle her self anymore, she pulled Richie close to her.

"sorry Sally, me and Richie ALREADY have plans." Y/n said giving the girl a smirk.

"we do?" Richie asked.

"YES RICHIE, we do."

the next day.

"Hey Stan, have you notice Sally acting a little bit-"

"NICER to us? Yes i do, because she likes Richie." Stanley said as he ate his donut.

"the fuck- really?"

"she does, she's been calling him at 10 o'clock everyday." Eddie said taking a sip out of his drink.

"seriously?" Y/n questioned lightly pulling her hair as she gets frustrated.

"hey guys!"

The losers looked up at who's calling them.

"h-hey Sa-sally." Bill greeted as he gave her a sweet smile, the others waving at her.

"where's Richie?" she asked completely ignoring the losers' sweet hellos.

"he's not with us." Eddie said as he rolled his eyes.

"oh- really? Hey, Y/n. Let's talk." Sally said, walked out of the diner waiting outside.

"what's her problem?"

Y/n went out, Sally giving her a fake smile.

"Look Y/n, i didn't wanna come at you like this but-"

Y/n crossed her arms, raising one of her eyebrows.

"i want you to stay away from Richie." the girl said.

"and why?"

"because he thinks I'm prettier than you, THAT'S WHY." Sally said as she rolled her eyes.

"HAHAHA funny, he adores me." Y/n snapped back smirking.

"do me a favor Y/n, stay away."

"do you really think you can win this game, huh Sally?"

"obviously!" she replied.

"she thinks she's so attractive when she's acting like a dumbass." Y/n whispered as she rolled her eyes.

"you're only showing him how desperate you've become, Sally."

"I'm gonna win him, Y/n."

"let me know how it goes sweetie."
Y/n replied, as she walked out going back in the diner where the losers were eating at.

"i know him better." Y/n thought as she smiled to herself as she went back to their table.

"hey fuck face, did you got the gravy?" Y/n asked as she sat down.

"geez Y/n, do you have any idea how hard it is to hold this entire tray of orders! When i actually have people to give me a hand bUT DID NOT HELP ME?" Richie said referring to the others as he handed the gravy for the girl.

"well you did volunteered to order for us.." Eddie said taking his burger.

"and you wanted to see the new toy they sell." Stanley replied.

Richie just rolled his eyes.

"thanks babe." Y/n smiled, giving the boy a peck on his freckled cheeks.

Richie gave her a hug then kissed her forehead.

"you're lucky i love you." Richie said as he chuckled.

"heck yeah i am."