R.T | Leaving On A Jet Plane.

A/n: honestly this cover of Leaving on a Jet Plane made me sob, aND I GOT SO CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS IMAGINE SO PLS ENJOY!

The losers club just finished defeating Pennywise.

They were so happy.

Until Y/n's parents decided to move, to Hawkins, Indiana.

Richie was devastated.

The moment Y/n told them about her moving, was such a shocking and heartbreaking moment for the boy.

He didn't even told Y/n he loves her.

As the kids bid goodbye to Y/n, they've moved on their own paths. Y/n stopped the boy with glasses on his tracks.

"Richie?"

Richie turned to face Y/n.

"can i come over tomorrow? Before i go?" she asked Richie, smiling.

Richie just blinked three times, then smiled at the girl.

"ofcourse Y/n."

the next day.

Y/n already packed her bags, she was ready to go.

"Dad? Mom?"  she called her parents.

"yes honey?"

"i just have to say goodbye, t-to a friend." she stuttered.

"okay, but be back before 12 noon okay?"

It wad currently 9 am, they'll leave at exactly 12 pm.

Y/n smiled at her parents.

"okay mom! Thanks!" she said as she quickly picked up her guitar case then went out the door.

She rode her bike all the way to Richie's house.

As she went up to their front porch,
Y/n knocked to be opened by the four eyed cutie.

"hi Y-y/n." Richie stuttered, is still confused about why would Y/n came by before she leaves.

But, he was about to admit to the girl that he loves her. And boy, he sure was nervous.

Y/n smiled at Richie then pulled him out his house.

The two rode their bikes all the way to a park near a lake in their town.

Y/n's hair was flowing beautifully through the wind while she rode the bike laughing lightly.

Richie glancing at her while they had fun for the last time, smiling to himself.

He sure would miss this sight, Y/n was his only source of joy.

As the two got to the park, Y/n mischievously pulled Richie next to the lake.

She sat down on the grass next to a tree, taking out her guitar. Strumming to the song, "Leaving on a Jet Plane."

Richie has always loved this side of the girl, she looks so calm and gorgeous for him.

"come on Rich, sit." she called the boy sweetly.

"okay okay sweetcheeks" he said as he chuckled sitting down beside her, lightly leaning on the tree.

Y/n started singing the song, Richie was still confused.

"why would she bring me here on her last day here? Out of all the losers?" Richie thought, staring at the girl. Admiring everything about her.

She was perfectly beautiful.