R.T |"something was missing until you."

A/n: can we please talk about how this song designates with Richie and Y/n so much 🥺❤️

It was late at night, Richie was crying quietly on his bed after his parents made him feel like shit, again.

Until he heard a stomp on the way to his bed.

He removed the blanket that was covering him until he saw a person's face through a flashlight.

"HOLY SHIT-"

"Richie- Rich- it's me. It's Y/n, you okay?" Y/n said, as she put down her flashlight down sitting beside him.

"why are you here in the middle of the night?" he asked her, holding her hand.

"mom and dad was fighting again, the atmosphere in our house is just pure toxic shit and I got sick of it. I wanted to see you," she stated innocently kissing his hands, smiling at him like she wasn't feeling any pain too.

She noticed the scars and bruise on Richie's arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier" Y/n whispered, smiling at him.

The only light that was given to the both of them was the moonlight that was going through Richie's window.

"it's okay now because you're here, sunshine. Everything's better." Richie whispered back, kissing her forehead making her smile.

The both of them were facing the same family problem, but with the two of them dancing with their hands tied they feel like they'll get through it all.

All their hurt will disappear once one holds the other's hand.

Y/n stills remember the day that Richie was acting strong in front of her, but broke down later.

*Flashback... *

"Richie just tell me-"

"Y/n I told you I'm fine." Richie said sternly, they were both so serious that time that it even felt like Y/n was talking to a different person.

Y/n sat down next to Richie, they were in front of a fire that was made by Stan, the others were still looking around with Y/n and Richie left behind.

She put both of her hands to her chin, getting ready to listen to Richie even if he was hesitant to tell her.

Richie looked at her and chuckled at how adorable she looked while the fire was glistening her beautiful skin.

"well, home hasn't been really nice to me... Actually, ever since I turned five I think. It just turned like, shit. Everything was." he explained taking slight glances at Y/n checking if she was interested to listen to him.

But she was, her eyes we ON him.

He didn't even notice a few of his tears were already dripping down.

"come here you stupid softie, I told you, you don't have to act tough with me." Y/n chuckled as she offered him a tight warm hug near the fire.

Y/n felt her tears also.

Already knowing what it's like.

"you know what, crying actually feels better with you."

*flashback over... *

"Rich?" Y/n whispered, poking his cheeks.

"yeah?"