M.F | In The Next Lifetime.

"Miles?"

"Miles??? Y/n's here!"

As Y/n and Flora went in to Miles' room, they saw a Miles who's on the floor. Shaking.

"Miles?! MILES!"

Y/n ran towards her shaking boyfriend.

Flora who's looking at him, starting to cry.

"Flora what's going on with your brother? Did this happen before?"

Y/n said trying to calm Miles down.

"I-i don't know! This haven't happened to him before!" Flora said holding her brother's hand.

"Miles, Miles. Please." Flora said kissing his hands.

Suddenly, Miles eyes turned black. Just, black. And his breathing stopped.

"Miles? MILES WAKE UP!" Y/n said shaking her boyfriend with Flora hugging her from behind crying.

"shit shit shit Miles! WAKE THE FUCK UP! MILES!" Y/n said forcing herself not to cry, closing her eyes then took a deep breath.

Y/n hugged Flora who's crying.

Then suddenly, Miles sat up.

Making the two jump.

"Miles?"

Miles stood up, ignoring the two. Then walked out the door.

"what the fuck."

Y/n said and took Flora's hands.

They followed Miles out the door,

but they saw him.

In the middle of the road.

Covered in blood.

"MILES!" Y/n said running to the boy.

"MILES NO!" Flora said sobbing next to the girl.

"Miles, Miles, Miles wake up! Don't give up on us, Miles!"

Miles eyes lightly opened.

"Miles!" Flora said hugging her brother.

"he made me do it, Y/n. I-i'm sor-sorry." Miles said weakly.

"wh-who?" Y/n managed to choke out without breaking down.

"Peter." Miles said.

"Oh my god Miles." Y/n said finally letting her tears fall.

She felt so weak.

"he-hey, Flora. Cheer up princess. I'm gonna be alright. I love you. I'm just gonna take a little rest." Miles said smiling lightly at the little girl holding her hand weakly.

Y/n already knew what Miles meant that time, making her cry more.

"Miles, Miles please no. Please. What about your promise? MILES YOU FUCKING PROMISED." She said wiping Miles' face who's lightly covered in blood.

"I'm so s-sorry Y-Y/n... I'm sorry i did it." Miles said weakly kissing her hands.

"Miles please, don't leave us. What about Flora? What about me? Miles I don't know what to do without you." Y/n said lightly putting her head on Miles' chest.

"yo-you'll be o-okay. " Miles said choking in blood.

This made Flora and Y/n cry harder.

"I love you okay?" Miles said caressing his girlfriend's cheeks with Y/n lightly kissing his hands.

"i love you too, Miles."

Two months later.

Y/n's POV.

It's been two months since Miles' death. I've stayed with Flora ever since, I can't just leave her to an orphanage. She's like my little sister that I never had. And just like Miles, I will do everything and anything to protect her. This little girl lost her parents and her brother, that's a lot to take in for an eight year old.

Miles saved me and Flora, he saved us.

Without the two of us knowing, Miles without any hesitation, had been trying so hard to stop Peter from torturing/killing me and Flora. Which is why he took all the pain that me and Flora supposed to get.

He sacrificed his life for us.

It hurts me to go in his room without him being in there, in his bed with his hair slightly messy.

I missed my Miles.

I never thought I would lose him this early.

I wanted to marry him and have a family with him.

I wanted him to see Flora grow.

I wanted us to be happy and free.

But it's not gonna happen anymore.

He's gone.

It's so hard for me to just sit in his room and hug his sweaters and cry.

But he promised me one thing, after he took his last breath.

"I promise you, and Flora. That you'll see me soon. I'm still gonna marry you, Y/n. I'll still love you and I'll still protect you and Flora. In our next lifetime. I love you."

And with that, it made me believe that Miles, will always be in me and Flora's heart.

In another life, me and Flora are gonna see him.

I'm still gonna love him.

It'll still be him.

In the next lifetime.