M.F | "I'm not afraid of you!"

Miles has been avoiding Y/n for the week.

They often see each other on the hallway, the girl tries to talk to him but he just ignores her.

He couldn't imagine a world with the girl.

He loves her.

Today was just a normal day for the whole school, learning this and that.

It was finally lunch, Miles quietly went to the canteen.

Until someone pushed him.

"what's up weirdo, been avoiding your girl aren't ya?" Kevin said.

(A/n: Kevin is just a random name i can't think of any HAHAHAHA)

Miles just looked at him.

"silent treatment huh? Get him boys" Kevin said as a bunch of boys pushed Miles on the ground, kicking him as they do so.

The boy just grunted in pain, he never fought back.

Because he can hurt them, and he wouldn't want that.

A spider walked on his shoulders as his face bleeds from all the kicking.

He bravely stood up, blood dripping from his nose.

He was covered in bruises.

The boys backed away, hiding behind Kevin.

They all know what Miles' is capable of, but they also know that he never fights back.

Or so they thought?

Miles ran towards Kevin, putting his hands around the boys neck. Choking him until he can't properly breathe anymore.

There was a crowd forming a circle around them, horrified and terrified at what they're looking.

Kevin's lips was slowly turning white, Miles continued to just stare at him while he do so.

"MILES!"

Miles turned around to see the face of his girl.

Y/n.

Kevin pushed Miles on the ground, and was about to finish him.

Kevin went on top of Miles continuing to punch the fuck out of  his fragile angel looking face.

"DON'T HURT HIM!" Y/n shouted as she ran to the two, pushing Kevin off of Miles.

"he fucking tried to kill me!" Kevin stated at Y/n.

"BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE MINIONS DID THE SAME!" Y/n shouted back.

Miles was on the floor, all beaten up.

"look Y/n don't get yourself into this, YOU'RE DATING A MONSTER!" Kevin said as he pulled Y/n's arms.

Y/n pulled herself away then punched Kevin's jaw.

"now don't you dare fucking call my Miles a monster. 'Cause the only monster here, is you." she said as she walked over to Miles who's in literal pain on the floor.

"Miles- baby." she said picking him up slowly.

Miles didn't even talked, he just let
Y/n lift him up.

"you know he can kill you right? You're gonna regret this!" Kevin shouted.

"oh go fuck yourself." Y/n shouted back flipping him off.

The two went to the clinic, even the nurse was scared of Miles. Everyone was scared of him, well except for the people who bullies him because they know he doesn't fight back until today.

"s-so uhh, y-you c-can r-r-rest here." the nurse quickly explained as she left the clinic in a hurry.

Miles was just looking down, not even bothering to speak to Y/n who's looking at him.

"Miles."

No response.

"Miles."

Still no response.

"Mile-"

"are you afraid of me?" he finally spoke.

"Mi-miles how can you say that? I'm not afraid of you!"

"yeah well what about what Kevin told me?! He told me you were terrified of me!"

"Miles never in a million years, i would never be afraid of you! Yeah you're capable of killing people, but have you? No Miles. You never fought back to any of the people that bullies you cause you're afraid of hurting people! And Miles, what you did to Kevin earlier was reasonable! Because he deserved it!" Y/n stated as she held the boys cheeks.

Miles just looked down.

"I am not afraid of you." she said as she caressed his freckled cheeks.

"i love you Miles, and I'll always will." Y/n said as she hugged the boy.

Miles hugged back tighter, settling his head on her shoulders snuggling onto it.

"i-i'm s-sorry i t-thought a-about you that way, i love you. " he said through the hug.

"it's okay Miles."