R.T | "doppelgangers."

A/n: not me wanting to make this a story 🙄 but I kinda want to 👉👈 oh and let's pretend that the losers club is in 2017.

It was just another day at Derry, Maine.

Or was it?

At the L/n's residence, Y/n was peacefully sleeping on her bed in a warm yet cozy morning.

She stretched and turned around,

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Y/n fell out of her bed as the person next to her also shouted, Y/n quickly grabbed the bat Richie gave her underneath her bed.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM" she asked the girl pointing the bat at her.

"WOAH WOAH, WHO AM I? THIS IS MY ROOM!" The girl shouted back, as she took out a bat as well.

"the fuck? YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE!" Y/n angrily stated.

"NO YOU'RE IN MINE!" She replied back.

Y/n was about to attack her, not until someone knocked on her door.

She looked back at the girl who's claiming that this was her room as she opened the door.

"Rich?" Y/n said, Richie looked like he's seen a ghost not until Eddie peeked in the door.

"Y/n, out. NOW." Eddie stated pointing outside.

"wh-what? look guys I'll just catch up I kinda have a problem here." Y/n said, pointing at the random girl in her room.

"oh and bring her too," Stanley said.

*time skip. *

"Wait, so-"

"you're my doppelganger?" Y/n looked at the girl, who's also her.

"so you're 2017 me?" 1990 Y/n asked.

"and you're 1990 me?" Y/n asked back.

"wait so what does this mean, I'm the only one who has a doppelganger?"

Mike took a deep breath,

"not only you." he stated as a group of other kids went to them,

A tall boy with glasses sat next to Richie.

A blonde girl sat next to Beverly.

A little boy sat next to Eddie.

A kid slightly taller than Ben sat next to him.

A brunette stood next to Stan,

Another one sat next to Bill,

And the last one gave Mike a fistbump.

"wait... What's going on?" Y/n asked.

"they're our doppelgangers." Ben said, pointing at the other kids.

"they're from 1990." Stan told Y/n.

"what the fuck?"

"hi, the name's Richie Tozier." 1990 Richie giving Y/n a smoulder.

"NO IT'S NOT. NO SORRY. NOT IT. AWFUL- STOP. YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN JUST GET MY Y/N BETTER THAN ME HUH? DID YA? DID YA? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG- hold this for a sec" Richie stood up, handing Eddie his lollipop as he hugged Y/n protectively from 1990 Richie.