T. 🍕|"now, that's how you treat a lady."

A/n: this is kinda messy lol, I hope u like it. ☹️

Walter and Tyler were on their way to attend Walter's old classmate's birthday.

Tyler gladly went along with the old man as he asked him.

"so who's this old classmate of yours?" Tyler asked as he drove the man's car.

"it's Mrs. L/n's birthday, she was an old classmate and friend of ours. She's a single mother and has a daughter too, you might like her, kid."

"impossible!" Tyler said as they both laughed.

The two made it to the event, it was an open field.

Cute flower banners decorated the trees and tables with fine wine was everywhere.

"fancy" Tyler whispered.

"come on, let's take our seats."

The event started, Mrs. L/n went out with a simple but elegant dress holding someone's hand.

It was Y/n, wearing a suit and tie?

"is that her daughter?" Tyler asked, completely awestruck by the beauty of the girl.

"yes, that's Y/n." Walter said smiling at the mother and daughter.

Mrs. L/n sat down, as Y/n went to the stage, taking her guitar, lightly fixing her ponytail to greet her mother.

"hey mom, happy birthday." she said as she scoffed smirking at her mom, Mrs. L/n just rolled her eyes at her daughter then chuckled after.

"since my own father didn't had the balls to take care of the both of us-" the crowd laughed at her statement with her mom laughing at her.

"she's very pretty" Tyler thought smiling at the girl who's on stage.

"I turned into your very own son, instead of a daughter. Since he left us, I've always felt like I have this will to protect you from everything. And yeah sure, I can be your damsel in distress but I will always be your chivalry. Momma didn't raised no bitch, this is for you my gorgeous mother I love you so much hot momma"

She did a cover of Chilvary is dead, but changed a few lyrics specifically for her mom.

And wow, did she just senerade Tyler?

He sure felt like it, everything about her was beautiful.

Y/n finished singing as her mom just laughed at her as she jumped off the stage and handing a rose to her mother.

"wow."

"told ya, you'll like her" Walter said patting Tyler's back.

"wha- pSsH nO" Tyler said blushing.

Y/n offered her hand to her mother as she brought her to the dance floor.

The girl turned into a man more than her father ever had.

"happy birthday mom" she whispered to her mom, as Mrs. L/n chuckled.

"thank you sweetie, you're still going to give me grandchildren right?" her mother asked making her snort.

"oh mom" she replied rolling her eyes.

They both finished dancing as some guest went in to greet Mrs. L/n.

"I'm gonna greet Mrs. L/n, alright?" Walter told Tyler.

"n-no don't leav-"

"you stay there"

Tyler took a deep breath, as he stood up getting himself juice.

He accidentally bumped onto someone.