R.T |"Richie sweetheart Tozier."

A/n: modern day Richie coming thru.

Y/n just got back from her training, just went out the train feeling tired as hell.

It was currently snowing in Derry, so she's glad there's no sweat dripping down her forehead.

As she went up the stairs out of the train station, she was texted by her boyfriend. Richie.

"Hey sweets, how's your day?"

Y/n smiled at the text, deciding to  reply later.

She saw a convenient store next to the exit of the train station, she was so dehydrated.

As she got closer to the convenient store, she saw a familiar curly fluffy haired boy with glasses with his hands in his pockets.

"Richie?"

The boy welcomed her with open arms, signaling for a hug with a dorky smile.

Y/n smiled, dropping her gym bag then ran to Richie hugging him tight.

"you have no idea how much you brightened up my day" Y/n said nuzzling her head on Richie's chest.

"I'm just glad I'm right on time doll." Richie said kissing the top of her head.

They broke off the hug, Richie picking up Y/n's bag, carrying it for her.

"now how about we go inside and eat good ol' Stanley noodles? My treat!"

time skip.

The two were now inside the convenient store, talking about random things.

After Richie spilling boiling hot water all over the floor, they finally settled on a table next to the window.

Richie held Y/n's hands as they talked.

Y/n's other hand in her hoodie.

Richie bought them drinks as Y/n stared at the window blankly, feeling all of her energy being pulled out in her.

"hey doll, you okay?" Richie said putting the bottled water he bought on the table.

He held Y/n's hand again, squeezing it lightly.

"yeah Rich, I'm just a little tired. That's all" Y/n said smiling tiredly at her boyfriend.

"oh, how about we go home after and sleep all day while cuddling? Sounds good?" He said smiling sweetly.

"that sounds amazing Rich." Y/n said putting her head down the table while holding Richie's hands.

Richie felt like Y/n was VERY tired that day so he didn't joke around a lot.

He smiled to himself seeing his tired girlfriend sleeping peacefully, he took out his phone then took a photo of her.

He kissed her head, deciding to wake her up after a few minutes as he stared at the windows of the store seeing snow fall down lightly.

Richie gently caressed Y/n's rosy cheeks while she's napping. Him smiling like an idiot admiring her features.

"Rich, do you think I should leave the team?" Y/n suddenly asked with her head still at the table lightly playing with her boyfriend's hands.

Richie pushed his glasses up, put his head down too looking at Y/n.

"if that's what you want babe, it's alright. 'Cause if you can't handle things anymore you should try leaving it for some time to breathe, we all deserve a break from something. Make some room for yourself to get some air, maybe letting go of some things may make you feel a little bit better and will make you feel more light hearted. It's alright to take a break from some things, Y/n." Richie calmly explained kissing Y/n's hands.

(A/n: that low key slaps)

Y/n felt so warm with Richie's choice of words and gestures. She felt so calm. It's like nothing's stopping her, and she knows it's gonna be okay.

She smiled to herself, got close to Richie's face then kissed his cheeks. Making his cheeks a tint of color.

"I love you, Richard." Y/n said holding his hands tightly.

"i love you too, Y/n."