R.T | "I would n-never fo-forgive myself if I l-lost you."

A/n: Okay, so I was very inspired by the movie "Kita Kita" (a movie here in the Philippines from 2017) I really recommend it to you guys, it's a very sweet and painful movie. I'm kindly making it clear that I am in no way making fun of people who has this disability, I also researched if I can say bl*nd on google, it said I can but I don't really wanna offend anyone in any shape or form, I fully respect people who has disabilities and admire them for being so strong. I hope this clears everything out, hehe ☺️❤️

"Four eyes guiding one who doesn't have it, adorable Tozier." Bowers said, pushing Richie as he held Y/n's hand tightly.

"don't you dare touch her." Richie whispered feeling anger towards Henry for making fun of Y/n's disability.

"Ri-richie? Are you okay?" Y/n said, trying to find Richie with her senses.

"oh really? What if I do th-" Henry was about to poke Y/n but Richie quickly slapped his hand away.

And this made Henry snap, he quickly looked at Richie and pushed him away.

"SO YOU'RE BEING BRAVE NOW FOR YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND HUH?"

From afar, there goes Ben Hanscom and Mike Hanlon that just went out from the library.

They heard Richie's grunts as Henry continued to beat him up, and as for Y/n?

She was looking for Richie, she bent down on her knees to look for him carefully, hoping she won't get close to Henry.

"h-hey Mike, do you hear that?" Ben asked, the both of them started searching to where the grunts were coming from.

"isn't that Richie?" Mike asked back.

"isn't he with Y/n?!" Ben panicked, they both looked at each other and knew exactly what they're going to do.

"oh no."

They both ran to where Richie, Y/n and Henry were.

Quietly hiding from Henry as the saw Richie getting beaten up by that monster, and seeing Y/n desperately looking for Richie with tears in her eyes.

Richie noticed the two boys even if the blood from his forehead was dripping down his eyes, he slyly signaled to get Y/n out of there. And luckily, the two quickly noticed.

They carefully both grabbed Y/n's arm, making her slightly squeal as Mike whispered to her.

"Calm down princess, it's Ben and Mike. We're getting you out of here." Mike said, kissing her forehead calming her down.

Mike always treated Y/n like a little sister, and Ben always treated her like an older sister that he also has to protect.

"b-but what about Richie?" she whispered back, tears uncontrollably falling down her cheeks.

"he can take care of Henry, don't worry. Now let's go." Mike said as the three of them ran, guiding Y/n as they go.

They quickly went to Mike's grandfather's farm that was a street away from where Y/n and Richie came from.

They sat Y/n down at a stack of hay as tears bursted out of her eyes.

"what if Henry kills him?!" she cried asking the two.

And at this point, they don't know what to answer Y/n.

Shockingly, the boy who was left to be beaten up by Bowers was right there at the door.

All bloody, but has came in one whole shape.

Richie was okay.

Mike and Ben didn't know how the hell he got out of that situation, but holy shit he's strong as a rock.

"Richie!" Ben said, relieved that he's okay.

This made Y/n surprised.

"Richie? Rich? Richie where are you? Are you really here?" Y/n cried as tears continously fell from her eyes.

Y/n was about to walk but of course Richie didn't let her, he quickly approached her as she stood up hugging her tightly.

Ben signaled Mike to go out for the two to have time to talk, Mike quickly agreed.

Y/n was just balling her eyes out on Richie's shoulder.

"I thought I was going to lose you, and I couldn't even do anything about it." she cried, hugging him tighter.

Richie closed his eyes as he felt her heart racing on his chest.

"I thought he was going to kill you in front of me, e-even if I couldn't see you, I c-could feel your pain, a-and I just wanted to hold you and p-pro-protect you from him." she explained through her hiccups.

He was just combing her hair with his fingers trying to calm her down.

"I would n-never fo-forgive myself if I l-lost you." she whispered through her hiccups.

Richie took her face, facing it to him.

"and I would never forgive myself if he even lay a finger on you." Richie said sternly, looking directly at her eyes.

She didn't knew how beautiful and fragile she was in this world.

And in his eyes, he knew Y/n's eyes were the one that were made for him to look at forever.

"I," he said as he kissed her forehead.

"will," he kissed her right cheek.

"always," pecked her left cheek.

"protect," pecked her nose.

"you." he said as he leaned in to kiss her passionately.

After they've kissed, Mike went in the room.

"you guys good?" Mike asked, as he entered the room with a medical kit to patch up Richie.

"sorry if I was-" Y/n stopped talking as tears created a waterfall from her eyes again, making the two boys look at her quickly.

"babe?" Richie said, holding her hands that were covering her face.

"I was just- you know I was just so-" she couldn't help herself, the thought of losing Richie was just so painful to her that she couldn't even control her emotions anymore.

Mike looked at Richie, signaling him to hug her.

"hey, Y/n. Babe-" Richie whispered, as he hugged her tight.

Y/n removed her arms around him, wiping her tears off her face.

"hey, hey, enough of that babe. Shhh, hey hey. Look babe, what's the matter?" Richie asked, helping her wipe her tears away.

Y/n lay her head on his chest while hugging him.

"yeah, we're okay. I was just- worried. I thought I was going to lost Richie- earlier. And the thought of it was hurting me so bad. " Y/n replied, explaining it while her head was on his chest with his arms that were her shield from the world was wrapped around her.

She felt safe.

"it's somehow so beautiful that you got to get your words out while your head was on his chest when you were literally struggling to take it out off your mouth earlier." Ben said, entering the room with food.

"i have to be honest, it was really cute." Mike said, smiling at them.

Y/n's head was still on his chest, the both of them still embracing each other.

"hey." Richie whispered to her while Mike and Ben enjoyed the food Ben brought.

"yeah?" Y/n said, looking up at him.

"i love you." he said, kissing her forehead.

"i love you too."