M.F | "You're Too Tall!"

Y/n's POV.

As I went to the Fairchild's residence, I already knew that Miles' sister was waiting for me.

"Y/n! I'm so happy you're here! Miles is waiting for you in the garden!" Flora said hugging me holding her doll then pulling me where Miles is.

"Miles! Y/n's here!" Flora shouted at her curly haired brother.

"Oh, hey babe." Miles said as he went in to kiss me but I stopped him and pointed at Flora who's looking at us innocently.

"Your sister's here, Miles." I said as I pushed his face away smiling.

"Alright alright, let's go in" he said chuckling.

"Where's your Nana?" I asked holding Miles' hand after we got in the house.

"She went out to buy groceries, I think it's because there's only a few food left in the kitchen. " he said interlocking our hands.

"Hey Miles, I'm just gonna go upstairs and play with my dollies. Bye!" Flora said as she kissed both of our cheeks and went to her room upstairs.

*third person's POV*

Miles stood there smiling at her sister, the sight made y/n smile.

"You really love your sister" Y/n said smiling at her boyfriend.

"I do, I'd do everything to protect her" Miles said as he kissed Y/n's hands.

*time skip brought to you by Finn's curly hair *

Y/n was standing in the kitchen preparing some juice for her, Miles and Flora.

As Y/n was about to go get some cups, Miles went up behind her.

"Hey" he said as he held her waist.

This made Y/n jump and chuckle.

"Holy shit Miles, you scared me." She said as she faced her boyfriend.

"Sorry, can I have a kiss?" Miles said smiling cheekily.

"Miles-"

"Please?" Miles pouted.

As Y/n tried to kiss Miles on the lips, she tumbled clumsily.

"Shit" she said holding on to Miles' chest

"Woah there" he said catching her.

"You're too tall!"  Y/n laughed.

"No I'm not you're just small" Miles' said patting Y/n's head making her roll her eyes.

"Hold on" Miles said as he held her up for her to reach him

"Miles what the-"

Before Y/n got the chance to speak, Miles was already kissing her passionately.

This made Y/n blush like crazy.

"Miles- your sister-" she said through the kiss.

"She won't see" Miles answered chuckling.

As Miles put Y/n up the counter while they heavily make out the door opened to reveal innocent Flora.

"Miles?"

Y/n and Miles jumped .

"Flora?!"

"Shit shit shit"

Y/n jumped off the counter and went up to Flora.

"Hey baby girl, me and your brother was just uhm- making juice for the three of us!  Miles can you bring that pitcher of juice to the living room with three cups while I bring Flora to the living room? Thanks" Y/n said as she and Flora went to the living room leaving Miles chuckling.

"Sure babe! We'll continue it later right?" Miles shouted laughing.

"Shut up Miles!" Y/n shouted through the living room.

"Y/n what was Miles talking about?" Flora asked.

"It's nothing Flora, wanna play dolls?"