T. 🍕 | "open your window!"

"hey babe! " Tyler said running up to his girlfriend, giving her a bear hug.

"hey Ty" hugging him back.

"can i come over later?" He asked giving her puppy eyes.

"but Tyler i have to study" Y/n replied pouting, Tyler then hugged her tighter.

"please?"

"okay baby, just don't interrupt me okay? I have to pass this test or else i-"

"promise!" he said handing out his pinky for a pinky promise.

"that's my Tyler." Y/n said, giving the boy a pinky promise.

"LOVE YOU!"

"Tyler shHh!"

later that night.

Y/n was studying for her upcoming examinations, she was wearing headphones and was blasting study music.

She completely forgot about Tyler coming over.

"and this thing is for-" she said focusing on the topic.

Meanwhile, Tyler was on his way to his girlfriend.

He just wore a simple hoodie, just incase Y/n wanted to cuddle.

He climbed the tree to Y/n's little terrace to her room.

He saw his girlfriend, wearing pajamas and was focused on reading the book she was holding.

Tyler simply smiled, "she's so pretty." he thought.

He knocked on the window, Y/n didn't hear him cause she was wearing headphones.

He tried texting her, then tried calling her, but she was on airplane mode for her to not get any distraction.

Tyler eventually gave up, he forgot his spare window key Y/n gave him.

"I'm an idiot"

*time skip*

Y/n finished studying, she removed her headphones after she finished fixing her bag.

She opened her phone, turning the airplane mode off.

Then she received all od Tyler's missed calls, texts and voice mails.

"shit."

Y/n ran to her window to her terrace, opening it.

Then she saw him, he boyfriend.

Tyler was peacefully sleeping, his head down as the moon's light beautifully reflected his freckled faced.

"oh baby, I'm sorry." Y/n said as she lightly removed his curly hair off his face.

Y/n stared at her boyfriend, smiling to herself.

"how did i get so lucky?"

She stood up, taking a blanket from her bed.

She opened the window, then she went out sitting next to Tyler.

She covered both of their bodies with the blanket with her cuddling next to him.

She kissed his forehead, smiling.

"good night Ty, i'm sorry i forgot about you coming over. I love you, good night cutie."

Y/n got comfortable as her eyes began to close, drifting to sleep.

A/n: don't mind me just posting random imagines every once in a while i hope you're still enjoying this huhu