R.T | POV.

A/n: this is my fave from the album, it's so cute and sweet ☹️

"GET OUT!"

"Y/n just tell me wha-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"okay! Okay geez!"

Y/n slammed the door shut as she slid down the door, tears slowly drowning her.

She could feel her hiccups coming in but she didn't care, she just broke down.

Piece by piece of her were falling apart.

But on the other side of the door, was Richie.

He still didn't leave her even if she told him to.

His hands lightly caressing the door, hoping that Y/n's okay.

Y/n dropped on the floor, still crying hugging herself tightly.

*flashback*

"thank you for buying me noodles!" Y/n said smiling at Richie, as he chuckled at her cuteness.

He brought his hands to her cheeks as he pinched them.

"you'reeee welcomeee" he said, as he admired her face kissing her forehead right after.

He looked at her and smiled.

"I want you to love yourself, the way I love you."

*flashback over.*

Y/n woke up from her nap after her breakdown, she could see the damage she did after she had the breakdown.

Even she couldn't remember that it was this-

bad.

She could see the scattered shards of glass she threw, books not on their shelves.

Just her stuff everywhere.

But what she noticed was-

her picture frame with her and Richie's picture.

"oh no- no no no" she said, only wearing Richie's huge sweater. Her sweater paws holding the shards of glass, removing it from the photo.

Richie finally got to open the door after looking for the duplicate key.

Y/n turned around seeing Richie's relieved face seeing that she didn't harmed herself.

But Y/n was shaking, this made Richie walk towards her. Towering her small figure.

"what happened?" he asked, looking down at her.

"my poor baby." Richie thought.

"Richie- i-i'm sorry i-i cou-couldn't control i-" before she could finish, Richie kissed her forehead making her stop.

"there, all quiet." he said, putting strands of her hair behind her ears.

"I don't want you to think about anything else, just think about you. And you only, on how beautiful you are." he said, caressing her cheeks.

He smiled, taking the picture that she's holding putting it at the nightstand.

Y/n was just looking at him, tears beginning to fill her eyes.

Richie looked at her, wiping the tears that's about to drip.

"you may not see it. But on my point of view, you're the most purest human being I've ever came across on." Richie said, his thumb lightly caressing her cheeks.

Y/n was quiet, but her mind was roaring in pain, in happiness and sadness.

Although Richie couldn't hear what she was thinking, but he clearly knew what she was thinking.

And for the first time ever.

Richie kissed her.

"you're beautiful, Y/n L/n. And I love you so much. "