B.P |"a not so normal evening."

"Boris?"

Y/n heard the front door open, she quickly stood up from writing in her journal to seeing a not so happy Boris.

"babe?" she said as she faced the taller boy, she held his freckled cheeks but he removed her hands immediately.

Y/n was confused, she looked at him with so much concern in her eyes.

"Boris look at me." she said as she tried to hold both of his hands, but he wouldn't budge.

"don't talk to me" he said as she lightly pushed her.

"what the-"

"I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH SOMETIMES!"

After that incident, Y/n just stayed silent.

Boris stormed off and went in their room, loudly shutting the door.

"don't cry, don't cry." Y/n whispered to herself as she felt tears on the corners of her eyes.

"he surely doesn't mean it, maybe he just had a rough day. He isn't tired of you. Please, don't cry." words that she forcefully shoved in her mind to keep her from crying and balling her eyes out like a 5 year old.

As time passed by, Y/n ended up cooking dinner for the both of them. She wasn't gonna let the both of them starve to death just because of Boris' not so normal attitude this evening.

Y/n's POV.

I squeeled as I felt Boris' long arms wrapped around my waist, his head on the crook of my neck as his curls falls loosely on my skin.

His action was so sudden, I nearly knocked the pan. The thought of him being tired of me finally disappeared. Thank god.

"Jesus Christ, Boris!"

It didn't stop him from hugging me, in fact he just hugged me tighter. He buried his face deeper on my neck if it's still even possible as he shifted his feet lightly making me sway a little with him.

I relaxed onto him, feeling so grateful that my Boris was finally back.

I turned around to face him as I caressed his cheeks, him finally not removing my hand as I did it as I kissed his forehead.

"I'm so-sorry for the way I reacted this evening. It was really disrespectful, and was such a d*ck move. I'm sorry, you mean the world to me, kitten."