M.F | A.M

A/n: I really miss the lads. So-

Miles' favorite moments with his girlfriend Y/n was their AM conversations.

It's like they have their own worlds.

Randomly wasting time, talking about random things.

Where they talk about everything and anything.

With Miles wanting it to last forever.

They let out their deepest emotions whenever they talk about stuff at their AM talks.

But, this time is different.

"Miles? You okay?" Y/n said as she walked in the boy's room.

"yeah- uhm. Fine." he said coldly.

"Miles, tell me. What's bothering you?" Y/n said holding her boyfriend's hands.

"i don't know" he said looking at their interlocked hands.

Y/n was going to put her head on Miles's shoulder until she Miles shouted.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Miles said as a chair began to fly towards Y/n. But Miles covered the girl protectively, the chair flying over Miles' back for it to be ruined.

Scattered pieces of the chair were on the floor.

Y/n breathing heavily while Miles has his whole body covering the girl protectively.

"Mil-Miles?" she looked at the poor pale boy.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Miles asked holding her hands.

"y-yes, thank you. Are you okay? " she said shaking.

Miles simply nodded.

"who threw the chair Miles?" she asked looking at the boy who's looking down.

"it was Peter." He said almost crying.

"hey, hey. Miles. Look at me babe." Y/n said cupping Miles' cheeks.

"it's gonna be okay. Tell me everything. Okay? Everything that's bothering you. Please." she said looking directly at his beautiful eyes.

*time skip. *

It was currently 3:13 am, Miles and
Y/n were talking about everything.

Miles also cried about how he feels when Peter is taunting him.

It hurt Y/n.

"Miles, whatever happens. I'll be with you. Okay? I will never ever ever leave you." she said as she traced her fingers on Miles' stars like freckles that were scattered on his lightly tinted cheeks.

"Y/n, but what if he-"

"whatever he tells you, don't listen to him. Fight him Miles. Fight him, we both will. I'll be with you, forever and always."