1D BREAKDOWN, AND AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.

HI EVERY HOOMAN.

HI GIRLIE IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SERIOUSLY.

1D WEEK IS LIKE EXAM WEEK AND I DONT HAVE ANY PROPER SLEEP SINCE JULY 22ND

IT'S BEEN CRAZY LIKE THE FACT THAT THE 1D ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN VERY ACTIVE IS DRIVING ME INSANE.

THEY'RE LITERALLY ACTING LIKE THEY HAVEN'T TWEETED OR POSTED IN YEARS!!!!!

THE WEBSITE.
THE LADS' INTERACTIONS.
THE 4K VIDS.
THE 1D PREDICTIONS ACCOUNTS.
THE "REASON BEING" ACCOUNTS.
THE FANDOM CLOWNING.
TRENDING #InfinityLeaked TO SCARE THE LADS.
ASHE BEING A QUEEN.
AND SO SO MANY OTHER THINGS.

AND THIS FREAKING ENVELOPE!!!!

IM LITERALLY FURIOUS TO OPEN THIS DAMN ENVELOPE CAUSE ANYTHING COULD BE IN THERE!

LIST OF THINGS THAT CAN BE IN THE ENVELOPE:

- "we're back" letter.
- "we're not coming back lol bye" letter.
- larryisreal.
- zayn and louis are still friends.
- Liam's secret account.
- Niall's 1D prediction acc.
- new album.
- Larry's wedding certificate.
- new song.
-infinity mv.
- INFINITY MV.
- INFINITY MUSIC VIDEO.
- infinity MV.

SEE???

OK im going insane, it's like 5 am here my head is gonna explode any sec.

I'VE BEEN CRYING FOR DAYS AND IT'S NOT HEALTHY!!! HAHDHAHA

So anyways, even if the big 1D 10 year anniv is happening, we don't want ourselves to focus only on that.

Also focus on what's happening in Turkey.

There are so many issues around the world and this is one of them.

One of the MANY issues that are being ignored.

"tw // rape , femicide , transphobia

women, trans ppl, children & lgbtq+ people are suffering in turkey. they’re more likely to be r4ped, sl4ughtered, beaten. trans h0micides get little to no attention because the victim is trans." - @DHLONVINYL on twitter.

WOMEN. TRANS PEOPLE. CHILDREN. LGBTQ. THEY ARE HUMANS WHO ARE CURRENTLY SUFFERING. They are being murded, r4ped, sl4ughtered or beaten up. THESE ARE ONE OF THE IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT ARE BEING IGNORED ALL AROUND THE GLOBE.

I posted alot of links on ways you can help on my message board, THERE'S MANY PETITONS ON TWITTER TOO.

I really do recommend to keep signing petitions, and keep educating ourselves to open our eyes on how cruel this world can be.

It's not always what we've dreamed of, but it can be something we can save and change for the good.

There's still so many issues around what's happening in our world, and i want you, to open your eyes on that.

The only people who can save this planet and the people in it is us.

Don't forget to ALWAYS take care of yourselves okay?

WEAR YOUR MASK.
WASH YOUR HANDS.
AND STAY HEALTHY!

I love you all! ❤️ ALWAYS REMEMBER TO MAKE THAT CHANGE! ✨

PS. I'll post some more imagines soon, promise! Xoxo.