B.P |"I'll consider it."

Y/n, Boris and Theo went to the park at 7 pm, sitting next to the fountain with colorful lights.

"hey Y/n, what wa-"

Before Theo could ask his question, a woman with a baby talked to Y/n.

"hey miss, would y-you mind to look over on my baby? I need to, you know buy some pad and change in the bathroom" the woman asked kindly, smiling at Y/n.

Boris and Theo looked at each other.

"oh, yeah! Of course." Y/n said as she grabbed the carried the baby.

"but seriously, you're trusting me with your baby?" She asked making the woman laugh.

"I'm sure a pretty girl like you won't dare to take an innocent baby away from his mother." the woman said smiling at Y/n as she kissed the forehead of her baby.

"I'll only take 10 minutes!" she said as she went to the store to buy her napkins.

"th-that is unbelievable" Theo said, as him and Boris laughed.

"oh come on guys, she just needed some help. These kinds of things is HELLA hard." Y/n said as she played with the baby, staring at the colorful lights that the fountain was giving them.

Boris looked at Y/n, her skin was glistening thru the lights. The moon was giving her this gorgeous glow that made her more beautiful than she already is.

"Y/n you look like a mom" Theo said as he held the baby's hand.

"really?"

"yeah!"

"but- Y/n mentioned she doesn't want baby yet" Boris unexpectedly said making Y/n and Theo chuckle.

"really, you don't want kids?" Theo asked looking at Y/n.

"yeah, I mean. I'm not sure, I don't even know where I'll be in a few years. And I don't like boys that much, maybe half half?" she chuckled earning a smile from Boris.

"I wish you liked boys" Boris thought, as he ran his hand through his curly hair.

"wow thanks Y/n huh, thanks a lot. " Theo said sarcastically knowing well enough that Y/n likes both.

"oh you know what I mean already" Y/n replied rolling her eyes.

A few minutes later, woman came running back smiling at the three.

"thank you so much for looking over my baby, I really do appreciate it. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mom someday." She said making Y/n chuckle.

"thank you."

"we'll go ahead, thank you again!"

As the lady left with her adorable baby, Theo burst out laughing.

"oh she has no idea" he said fixing his glasses.

"are you sure you don't like boys?" Boris whispered at Y/n, making her smile at him brightly.

"I'll consider it, don't worry pretty boy."

A/n: BRUH IDK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HAHDHSSHJA I'M SORRY