R.T | Truly Madly Deeply.

A/n: shut up the song is adorable im gonna cri

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!"

"WHAT IS IT RICHIE?" Eddie shouted back at the four eyed boy.

"Hope y'all don't mind but I have the best girlfriend in the fucking world."

"Just shut up Richie"

the next day.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah Rich?"

"Watch this."

Richie ran through the hallway.

"IM RICHIE TOZIER AND I HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!"

"Oh my god Richie!" Y/n laughed.

"Tozier! Go to my office, now!"

"That's my cue to leave, I'll see you after school sweetcheeks. I love youuu!"

the following week.

"Hey Richie do you know how- RICHIE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?"

"Yeah yeah maybe later" Richie replied resting his chin on his hands while he continuously stared at his girlfriend looking for a textbook.

"Richie RICHIE!"

"Y/n's really pretty huh?"

"Richie.."

"And all the things she do and-"

"Rich?"

"And her smile" Richie day dreamed while staring at Y/n.

"RICHIE!" Eddie said slamming the table.

"WHAT?"

"You didn't even started your homework yet, dumbass." Stan said rolling his eyes making Beverly laugh.

Richie looked at his paper, only his name and the date was written on it.

"Oh fuck." He cursed.

Y/n walked back to them, finally found the book she was looking for.

"I can't believe I forgot all about it! I've read this a day ago for a bit of light reading." Richie's girlfriend said slamming the thick book on the table.

"This, is light?" Richie said with his eyebrows furrowed.

Y/n just nodded then sat next to Richie, putting her legs on top of his. Making him smile like an idiot.

The other losers just acknowledged the couple's action while some continued to study.

Beverly nudged Ben pointing at Y/n and Richie.

The two looked adorable.

(A/n: sana all.)

Y/n was reading the book she looked for earlier with one of her legs were on top of Richie's thighs.

While Richie was focusing on his homework while his other hand was on top of Y/n's legs, with his fingers lightly tapping on the girl's legs.

They looked so calm, you don't see this everyday with Richie and Y/n. They usually just fuck around whenever they hangout at Bill's place or something.

Beverly smiled at them, glancing at Bill wishing they would be the same.

Y/n sat up straight then lay her head on Richie's shoulder making him smile.

The two held hands under the table while they focus on their tasks to finish.

"God would you stop being cute for once?" Stan said laughing.

"What?" The couple asked, confused.

"Oh come on guys! Look at you! You're adorable." Ben said smiling.

"Yeah it's making me want to throw up." Eddie said rolling his eyes.

"Ye-yeah it's li-like you t-two a-are s-so comfortable w-with e-each other." Bill said with a warm smile on his face.

"Oh really?" Y/n said lightly blushing.

"Told ya me and Y/n are the best couple here, power couple!" Richie cheered.

The librarian shushed the trashmouth.

"Shut up Richie" while all of them rolled their eyes.