F.W | "talking to yourself, Wolfhard?"

Finn was staying at a hotel with the ST cast for an event.

He was currently having a panic attack, tomorrow is a big day for them.

He was usually pretty chill about events, but this time he felt something different.

Like something was going to happen.

"hey dude, are you okay?" Caleb asked as Finn rubbed his hands together.

"i don't know bro" he replied as he continously tapped his feet on the floor.

"why don't you take some fresh air? I've heard they have a rooftop, and i think Noah's there." Caleb said smiling as he patted the boy's shoulder.

Finn nodded then went out of their hotel room, he took the elevator, luckily no one was recognising him.

He got out, went to the door that leads to the rooftop.

"Y-yeah, Caleb's right. I need some air, this is good air right?" he whispered as he looked for Noah.

"talking to yourself, Wolfhard?" a girl said.

Finn turned around to see a girl wearing a hoddie with her hands in the pockets as the wind blew her long hair.

She walked up to him then smiled.

"don't worry, i won't freak out. My sister loves your work."

Finn scrunched his nose, feeling the breeze of the wind.

The girl sat at the fence of the rooftop making Finn worry.

"h-hey be careful! You might fall..."

She looked at him.

"and you know - you might, die."  he said as he wiped his hair off his face.

"don't worry i won't." she sat as she looked at him while smiling.

"why are you seating there? There's a bench right over there. " the boy said as he pointed out the bench at the corner.

"come over here and see." the girl said.

Finn sat at the fence carefully, making her chuckle.

"don't worry dude, you won't die."

He got up, seeing the entire view of the city.

"woah."

"i know right, this is the best view I've ever come across on."

Silence filled their atmosphere, yet it was a comfortable silence.

"I'm Y/n." The girl said smiling at Finn.

"I'm Finn, you know that already so-"

Y/n lightly chuckled.

"so what brings you up here, teen heartthrob?" Y/n asked as she looked at Finn.

"i don't know, i just felt off earlier and had a panic attack. But i guess uhm, I'm a little bit better now."

"is it because of the event you're going to tomorrow? My sister wouldn't stop talking about it, so I'm guessing." Y/n sweetly asked.

"y-yeah, and know i should be used to this by now but i just felt like something is off."

"don't worry, I know you'll nail that event. It's okay to have a panic attack. Doing something you're afraid of doing means you're about to do something brave, you know?" 

Finn looked at Y/n, then smiled at her.

"thanks." He said brightly smiling.

"you're welcome."

They stayed at the rooftop, talking about the most random things ever.

Then it was time for them to go to bed.

"well I gotta go Wolfhard, it's nice to finally meet you." Y/n said as they shake hands.

"it was nice to see you too." Finn said smiling.

"see you"

"hey Y/n!" Finn called.

"yeah?"

"can i have your number?"