M.W |"it'll only be for a week."

"A WEEK? ALONE? IN THE WOODS?! NO!"

"c'mon Mike pleaseee"

"YOU'RE STAYING THERE FOR A WEEK, ALL ALONE, TO PAINT ON CANVASES. Y/N YOU CAN PAINT ON A CANVAS HERE! WHERE YOU'RE SAFE!"

"I'm gonna improve my painting skills Mike! I'm losing inspiration out here!"

"THEN IMPROVE THEM HERE! AND I'M YOU'RE INSPIRATION WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

And after a few days of arguing and a lot of lovey dovey, Mike finally agreed to let Y/n stay on a cabin at the woods.

"Y/n are you really sure about this? I mean- this is just too-"

Y/n looked at Mike with her poker face, signaling him that they've been over that already.

"alright alright, but promise me you'll be safe. No going out until 6 pm-"

"THAT'S TOO EARLY!"

"WELL DO YOU WANNA STAY THERE OR WHAT"

"fine, bossy fuck" Y/n whispered rolling her eyes at him.

"what?"

"nothing babe"

As they got to the cabin Y/n was staying at, Mike settled Y/n's backpack filled with painting materials, tools, canvasses and an easel.

"alright, here are your rules-"

Mike took out a huge ass list of things Y/n should follow.

"Mike I'm literally staying here just for a week." she said putting down her backpack filled with clothing.

"still, I wanna see you come home all in one piece Y/n."