M.W | "I gave up."

A/n: since I can't seem to finish that chapter that I wrote the other day that wattpad didn't saved, here's a little one based on Moira Dela Torre's new song "Paubaya" sorry if it's cringey HAHAHA

Warning: Mention of smoking.

"Mike? Babe, hey-" Y/n tried to get Mike's attention, but he was too busy trying to fix his walkie talkie.

He was trying to call the boys, because Eleven just made a mess on the house. Apparently she couldn't control her powers still. He needed their help to clean up.

"Mik-"

"WHAT?!" Mike snapped at Y/n, this made her jump. And the fact that Mike's so much taller than Y/n, she never felt so small and fragile.

Mike seemed to be shocked by his reaction too.

"he's just stressed, Y/n." Y/n thought, stopping her emotional self from crying.

"l-look, I'm sorry okay? I'm just so stressed I'm gonna get in so much trouble if they see the house all messed up. I'll make it up to you later, I promise." Mike said, holding Y/n's shoulders looking at her directly.

Y/n just nodded, painfully smiling as Mike kissed her forehead.

Time has passed, the boys were cleaning up the house with Will begging to play D&D later.

"hey Mike? What are we gonna do after you guys clean up?" Y/n asked, hoping for the "I'll make it up to you later" promise that Mike made earlier.

"oh, you're gonna do El's laundry. While we clean the garage with her." Mike answered smiling at her.

Y/n was stunned, "do- her laundry?"

As everyone went out to clean the garage, Y/n was left in the laundry room.

Doing El's laundry.

She took out all the clothes that El wore, and the dress that she wore on the "Snow Ball."

*flashback*

"hey, is that El?" Max said, pointing at the court door that opened.

Y/n and Mike was slow dancing on the dance floor, enjoying their night.

Lucas called the two, saying that El was there.

"we'll continue slow dancing later." Mike told Y/n, kissing her forehead.

"okay, I'll go get us some drinks."

Y/n went to the table where they server drinks, as she stared at the punch for a minute thinking.

She grabbed the cups, on her way back to their table.

"hey guys, where's Mike?"

"I thought he was with you?" Dustin said, fixing his hair for the 100th time tonight.

Y/n turned around as she look for Mike, and right at the spot where they were dancing earlier-

She saw Mike asking El to dance.

Y/n felt her world slowed down, what was she suppose to feel?

El eventually saw Y/n, as Eleven poked Mike pointing at Y/n who's looking at them still processing what was going on.