M.W | When I Was Your Man.

A/n: aray ko naman po.

"Hey do you know what happened to Y/n in Derry?"

"yeah she's with a new gang now! What do they call themselves? The losers club? "

"I'm just happy that she's okay now, isn't she dating uh what's his name?"

"Richard? Wait it was Richie? Yeah i think that's his name."

Mike sat quietly while Dustin, Lucas, Will and Max talked about Y/n.

God he missed her.

But he knows it, he ruined everything.

He never stopped.

He never stopped loving her.

Everything happened so fast.

~

"Mike?"

"I'm sorry Y/n but El is in danger she needs me!"

~

"Mike, do you wanna dance?"

Mike stood up, seeing Eleven enter the room. Completely ignoring his girlfriend, he walked up to her. Then asked her to dance.

~

"happy valentines day Mike!" Y/n smiled as she handed out a gift for the boy.

"i-is that fo-" before Y/n could even finish her question, Mike walked right pass her then gave Eleven the bouquet of flowers he was holding.

~

"MIKE ALL YOU CARED ABOUT IS EL! WHAT THE FUCK IS MY POINT HERE?"

"Y/n i didn't mean it that way, i thought you were okay with it-"

"OKAY WITH IT? I was! Before! But now you've been acting like I'm this fucking shadow that you never cared about! MIKE IM YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

"Y/n I'm sorr-"

"Mike, all i ever fucking wanted was to be with you. At first i thought you were just worried about El because she's our friend, but now Mike you've been so fucking distant that you abandoned us! And you're acting like i don't exist!"

"Y/n i swear don't talk abo-"

"don't what Mike? DON'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE EL MORE THAN ME NOW HUH?"

"FINE! I DO! I DO FUCKING LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR RIGHT?!"

~

"hey, guys. Have you heard?"

"heard about what?"

"Y/n moved to Derry with her family."

*flashbacks over. *

"Mike? EARTH TO MICHAEL WHEELER!"

Mike jumped at the voice that shouted at him.

"didn't you hear?"

"wh-what?"

"El's here."