T. 🍕 | Don't Give Up On Me.

"Y/N I SAW YOU WITH HIM! I KNOW I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO BE THIS MAD BUT Y/N IT HURTS SO MUCH THINKING THAT THE GIRL THAT I WOULD CONSIDER MY WORLD IS BEING HAPPY WITH ANOTHER GUY AFTER AVOIDING ME!" Tyler shouted.

"Tyler please. He's my-" Y/n said calmly.

"WHAT Y/N WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR THAT?! Y/N YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME TO STOP TRYING SINCE THE START !" he shouted at the girl.

"I HAVE FUCKING HEART DISEASE TYLER! AND HE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER! I JUST DIDN'T GAVE YOU MY YES FOR YOU TO COURT OR SERENADE ME BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO END UP HURTING YOU! AND I WAS SCARED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS HEART DISEASE BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT YOU'LL STOP LOVING ME BECAUSE I WON'T BE BY YOUR SIDE FOREVER!" Y/n said breaking down.

With their friends who's also crying about Y/n's outburst about her  disease. They couldn't stop the two from fighting.

"wha-what?" Tyler asked, surprised.

"you see Tyler? Now, let me ask you. Do you still want to court me?" Y/n asked stopping her crying.

Tyler didn't answer.

"i knew it."

And with that, Y/n walked away.

a month later...

Y/n was getting her heart surgery today. When she and her brother met before her and Tyler's fight, they discussed about this.

And it was finally the day.

"you ready?" Y/n's brother asked his sister

"yes." she said smiling lightly.

Tyler wasn't there. Y/n felt so weak, it's like her world was slowly falling.

Will she make it?

*time skip*

Tyler's POV.

As our friends told me Y/n was getting heart surgery today, I ran out of my room and went to the hospital.

But I was too late.

She was already in the surgery room.

I-i wasn't there before she went in.

I fell on my knees and started to cry, with my friends hugging me from behind.

"what if she doesn't make it? I asked them sobbing.

"Y/n's a fighter Ty. We know it. Trust her. "

I never got to tell her that i love her.

Third person's POV.

It's been another month since Y/n's surgery.

She still hasn't woken up.

Tyler was there the whole time. He didn't want to leave her.

He's been there ever since. He barely even goes home anymore.

Couldn't eat properly.

Couldn't sleep properly.

Couldn't even think properly.

He felt so bad for thinking that she was letting other guys court her.

His jealousy took over him.

Tyler was in her hospital room.

Continuously kissing her hands wishing she wakes up.

"Tyler, hey." Y/n's brother sat next to Tyler.

"oh he-hey" Tyler replied.

"she'll be okay. I've never seen her be this brave before, she usually has panic attacks whenever she enters the hospital. Thanks for looking after my sister." he daid then patted Tyler's back.

"I'm just so scared of losing her, i-i don't know. I'm just horrified that she might not wake up" Tyler said breaking down.

"shh, hey. She will soon. Don't worry. Now, why don't you do home and take a nice shower. Relax. She'll be fine." her brother said smiling at Tyler.

"okay"

Y/n's POV.

Wait, I'm alive?

Why am I still on the hospital bed?

"I'm just so scared of losing her, i-i don't know. I'm just horrified that she might not wake up"

Tyler?

I tried to get his attention but none of them were noticing it.

I'll come back for you Ty.

*time skip*

As Tyler finished taking a proper rest for the first time in weeks and showering at his house. He went back to the hospital.

Tyler heard a familiar girl's voice in
Y/n's hospital room.

And when he opened the door,

he saw the love of his life.

Y/n.

Awake.

Their friends looking at the two smiling.

Tyler walked towards Y/n, with his shaking hands he took hers and lightly kissed it.

"I love you." was the first three words he spoke to her.

"Tyler..." she said, speechless.

"I'm sorry" Tyler said breaking down.

"hey Ty, it's okay." she said hugging him.

Tyler felt the joy in his heart again.

He was home.