F.W | Dream Of You.

A/n: i actually have the "supposed to be" next imagine already, but i dreamed about Finn last night and it's been messing me up today so ya know, needed to get it out of my mind 'cause I'm going insane. Also, B/n stands for brother's name.

Y/n's POV.

I was running, following my little brother near a church from a park. He was so fast that my short legs couldn't keep up with his little but skinny ones.

"B/n seriously you have to slow down if you get hurt you wouldn't be the one who's in trouble, I WILL!" I said running after him.

"wait Y/n, isn't that your friend?" B/n's little hands pointed out.

We were in a random garden close to the church we were running at. I looked at the person that B/n's pointing at.

"Finn?!"

"Y/n?!"

I ran at him and jumped at him hugging him tight, completely forgetting about B/n while he was watching us confused.

"Finn i missed you! " i told Finn kissing his cheeks.

"aren't you two friends?" B/n asked, still confused on what's going on.

He knew Finn and I were friends, I still hadn't told him about me and Finn had actually dated for a few times, and we've been secretive about our relationship. This was the first time I've seen him after his new movie and I'm so happy that he's here.

"well B/n, we are. But guess what, your sister's my girlfriend now! I asked her out before i started filming and she said yes! Anyways, wanna grab some ice cream bud?" Finn said ruffling B/n's hair.

I blushed at how adorable and great Finn is with kids. He always play with B/n before whenever we hangout at our place.

"woah really?! YES!!!" B/n said jumping up and down.

"really Y/n? REALLY REALLY?" B/n said tugging my sweater asking me if Finn really is my boyfriend.

Finn took my face and pull it next to his. Putting our cheeks close together and showing B/n.

"Yes bud, look me and your sister look good together right right?" he said laughing at my brother's excitement.

"god you have no idea how much i missed you." i told Finn.

"i missed you too Y/-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"SHIT! I dropped out my bed hitting my head on the floor. Taking my phone, turning the alarm off and slamming it on my nightstand. I sat up looking at my potted plant blankly.

God. It was all a dream? All of it? And me having a brother? Seriously?

I didn't realise the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

God, why am I even crying?

I came out of my thoughts and shook my head. Wiping my tears and finally stood up and looked at my messy apartment, goodness gracious this is a mess.

I went to my kitchen, still in my pajamas. And took out a box of cereal, a carton of milk and my vitamins. Oh and a glass of water.

(A/n: seriously had to put a reference here from the audio/video. I love Maia ok)

As I sat down the stool and started preparing my breakfast, I was still staring blankly at another plant.

It seriously wasn't real.

Why am I still caught up with that dream?

Who's B/n?

Where's that specific park and church?

We were in a relationship there?

Did he had the same dream too?

With my thoughts completely taking over me, i didn't notice that i wasn't pouring any milk at my cereal cause the milk carton was still closed.

Great.

As i started eating, thoughts were still running through my mind...

Did i met him before?

What was the meaning of that dream?

Does Finn actually know me?

Shit, i need to stop.

He's a celebrity for goodness sake.

Well, that sure was a good dream I have to be honest.

Will I ever meet Finn?

A/n: hi it's me again, S T R E A M
"Lessons" by mxmtoon! ♡