M.W | If by Chance.

A/n: im throwing in my girl Ruth B, i adore her y'all. This song is too painful omg 10/10 would recommend listening to it while reading for more pain ajjdjs

Part 2 of: When I Was Your Man.

A year had passed, Y/n's relationship with Richie had been great.

Mike and Eleven's tho, is slowly fading.

What Eleven didn't know that Mike was crying every now and then at his room, crying about what happened between him and Y/n.

And boy, did Mike regretted everything he did that pained Y/n.

He knew how much he means to her, but he just ruined it. He fucked it up.

Mike just woke up from his deep slumber after crying about Y/n the whole night, he for out of his room to be greeted by none other than his girlfriend. Eleven.

"hi Mike!" she said giving him a hug, Mike just hugged her back without saying a word.

Mike got ready for the day, luckily it was summer. So he can hang out with the others for as long as he wants.

Eleven has gotten really talkative lately, and was VERY clingy.

The two went out the door to be greeted by Dustin, Lucas and Will.

"hey Mike!" Lucas waved sitting up at his bike.

Mike just tiredly waved giving them a slight smile, until someone parked their bike next to the boys.

"look who's here to visit!" Dustin said ashe gave jazz hands.

It was Y/n. Y/n L/n.

Her hair flowed beautifully at the warm summer breeze, Mike felt like his world stopped after seeing the girl after a year.

"Hey guys" Y/n said giving all of them a warm smile.

"and look who's with her!" Will said as he pointed out a boy with glasses also on his bike.

"what's up kiddos, the name's Richie. Y/n's boyfriend." Richie said as he parked next to Y/n, the couple smiling to each other.

And boy did it made Mike's blood boil at a heartbeat.

"Y/n?!"

Everyone turned their heads towards the ginger haired girl, Max.

Y/n got off her bike then ran to the girl.

"oh my god it's Y/n OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!!!" Max squealed as she hugged Y/n tight.

"Maxine, my girl" Y/n chuckled as she hugged Max back.

"why don't we eat to celebrate?!"

time skip.

The gang was at Scoops Ahoy, Steve fangirling at Y/n and Dustin for seeing them after a while. Especially at Y/n cause he haven't seen her after a long time.

They all settled for a table next the window, talking about their lives after Y/n moved.

"I'm glad you came to visit and introduced us Richie, he seems like a really cool dude." Max whispered at Y/n giving her a smile.

"thanks Max"

"hey Y/n! Can you tell us how you and Richie met?" Dustin said taking a lick off his ice cream.

"oh, uh. Very interesting story but we met a the sewers." Y/n said chuckling as Richie held her hands making her smile.

Mike saw their little actions, his heart is breaking slowly everytime he sees her smile, because he knows it isn't him that brings it out of her anymore.