R.T | "He almost got us."

The losers club went to Bill's house, at their garage.

They were looking at maps of Derry, hunting down where Georgie might be.

The projector started flipping out pictures of the Denbroughs, then started zooming in their Mom.

The kids started screaming, Richie pulling Y/n as close to him as possible.

He didn't want her to get hurt nor get taken by that bitch Pennywise.

"BILL TURN IT OFF!"

"STANLEY!!!"

"TURN IT OFF!"

"Y/n stay behind me Y/N!" Richie shouted as he put Y/n behind him.

Mike kicked the projector for it to be ruined, pieces of it scattered all over the floor.

They all calmed down.

Y/n put her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat on a rapid speed.

"Y/n are you okay?" Richie asked, holding her arms lightly caressing it with his fingers.

"ye-yeah Rich, tha-thanks." she stuttered as she smiled.

It was sweet and all, not until Pennywise had to ruin the moment for the 100th time today.

He popped out, this time 10× larger.

The kids were terrified, they started creating a small stampede. Pushing each other trying to get out, Richie still covering Y/n safely.

Not until they both tripped on the floor.

The clown was reaching for Beverly, but then saw the other two barely moving om the ground.

He crawled up to them, Y/n and Richie moved towards the other corner of the room.

Richie hugged Y/n protectively, completely covering her from the evil clown.

"awe sweet sweet Richie, wanna tell Y/n your little secret?" the clown said as he hysterically laughed.

Good thing our boy Ben here opened the entire garage, for the clown to dissappear finally letting all of them breathe.

"he almost got us, Rich." Y/n shakily whispered.

Richie kissed her forehead, hugging her tight.

"as long as I'm here, and they're here" Richie said as he rolled his eyes at the other losers.

"you're gonna be safe." Richie took her hands, kissing it then hugged her.

"thank you, Richie."