R.T |"Online Classes."

A/n: surprise!!!!

After Y/n's weird encounter with a fictional character from a movie that became real and became her real life boyfriend, she still had a normal life in a middle of a global pandemic.

"SHIT!" Y/n hurriedly said, carrying her modules to her newly painted desk with her stationery and laptop on top of it.

Richie, who doesn't go to school (lols) was just looking at his stressed GF while he's chilling at her bed. Innocently looking at her while she run around her room gathering her things.

"OKAY, okay." she sat down, opened her laptop and logged in.

"hey Y/n?" Richie said, taking a stool then sat next to Y/n.

"not now babe, I'm gonna attend my online class." Y/n replied tying her hair.

Richie took the hair tie from her and decided to tie her hair himself.

"thanks bubba."

Not long enough, Y/n's classes were on a roll, time was going by and Richie was freaking bored.

He wanted to tease Y/n, he sat down next to her again and held her hand.

"yes and I think-" Y/n shot him a look, but just shrugged it off then continued to talk.

He took a little peek of Y/n's screen, seeing that her mic and camera were turned off.

Richie put his head on Y/n's shoulder, Y/n didn't seem to mind.

Not until this bitch Richie started kissing her neck lightly. Giving her little pecks.

"Richie no"

Of course he didn't listen.

"babe I want attentionnnnn" he pouted.

"I'm in class."

"please?"

Y/n couldn't resist this his dork ass face.

"you're lucky my camera and mic is turned off, come here." she said opening both of her arms.

Richie smiled wildly and excitedly, he quickly cuddled Y/n lightly smelling her sweet scent.

"just don't be noisy, okay?"

"yes, promise. I love u" he smiled, closing his eyes.

Y/n combed his hair smiling back at him.

"I love u too"

While Y/n was reciting, Richie was just listening to her while holding her hands, he wasn't in frame of Y/n's camera so Y/n let him stay there.

He sometimes could even feel her stress as she started playing with his hair while listening, lightly pulling and tugging it when she gets nervous too.

Richie would even give her hands little pecks while she was answering, him quietly cheering her on, making her smile.

"why so happy today, Ms. L/n?" her teacher asked.

Richie stopped playing with her hands, looking at her quickly.

"oh it's nothing ma'am" Y/n replied with a hint of panic in her eyes.

"okay, thank you for answering. Now for our next discussion"

Y/n turned her mic and camera off then looked at Richie.

"what?"

"you are such a flirt, Richie Tozier."