F.W |"the valedictorian."

A/n: another high school graduation themed imagine yayyyy (no but seriously it's literally 4 am here and I'm over thinking about random things.) and this was based on Kyle Martin's brutally honest speech. He's the King's Academy's Class of 2019 valedictorian, and man that speech was inspirational as fuck you guys should watch it. Anyways, this is just pure pure fiction (obviously), oh and let's pretend COVID doesn't exist here, THIS IS YOUR IMAGINARY WORLD. And let's pretend the speech that Y/n made passed, oki?

A/n 2: also this has been in my drafts for like a month now, I was hesitated to post this because idk 😅

Ah graduation day, a day filled with diplomas, goodbyes, hats, and happiness?

Well not all of it, some may be filled with a little-

regret?

"today's the big day, Ms. Valedictorian!" Finn said hugging his best friend ever since he entered the halls of their school, Y/n.

Oh Y/n, she was a very smart girl.

And Finn knew it, since the very start.

"yeah yeah" Y/n answered, rolling her eyes.

"have you prepared your speech?"

"of course. It was like writing a ten page essay, you never know when you're gonna finish." she answered winking at him making him laugh.

"Y/n! Finn! It's time to line up!"

*time skip*

"

our class of 2020 valedictorian, please welcome, Y/n L/n!"

The girl with beach waves styled hair, heals she dispised went to the stage with a big smile on her face.

And her best friend, Finn was clapping loudly.

Y/n nervously stood there, putting the paper that has her speech that she worked hard on that table thingy on the stage.

(a/n: I'm sorry i forgot what it was called its literally 5 am now my last 2 braincells can't handle anything at all)

"uhh, hey guys" she nervously greeted.

The crowd lightly chuckled, them knowing Y/n, she has always been like this.

"you can do this." Finn whispered looking at her.

"first of all, I wanna say thank you to everyone that made this day and this opportunity possible. Every single one of you here, to the staffs, teachers, our principal, everyone. Thank you. Our beloved parents and guardians, thank you. We love you all so much. Thank you for keeping up with our mess for years." she said smiling making the crowd laugh, some of her classmates cheering her on.

"I stand here, for all of us tonight as our class of 2020 valedictorian." she started, straighting her posture.

"it took me a long way to get here, I worked hard for this. I stressed for this and I SACRIFICED for this. For this, title."

She looked at the many faces of the people that surrounded her, seeing different memories.

"and then I got it." she shrugged, chuckling.

"and goodness it felt like a dream, for like-"

She took a deep breath, stared at her paper that she worked hard on for a week.

"guess I didn't need this after all,"

And then what she did shocked Finn, Y/n took her paper that has her speech and then crumpled it up putting it in her pockets.