T. 🍕|"I thought I lost her."

A/n: IM MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY PREPARING MYSELF FOR 1D'S 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OKAY CAUSE IM SCARED

Y/n and her dog Rosie was just walking around the part happily, Y/n laughing at her puppy's clumsiness.

"ohhh you little rascal, okay okay you can play there" Y/n removed the leash from her dog as she ran towards the fountain.

Rosie quickly ran to the fountains wagging her tail happily.

Y/n sat down at the bench. But as she sat down, her eyes couldn't find her dog.

She quickly stood up, looked around for her.

"Rosie? Girl?"

She remained calm for a few minutes, but after looking around the park, she felt her panic attack rushing through her body.

"oh my god where could she be" she asked herself as she felt tears in her eyes.

She quickly took out her phone dialing a number.

"Tyler?"

"hey Y/n, what's up?"

Y/n didn't answer as she just broke down, Tyler hearing her sobs on the line.

"Y/n? Babe, please say something. What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Tyler- i-it's Ro-rosie, sh-she's miss-missing. I d-didn't mea-mean to she w-was just right t-there and-"

Tyler calmed her down, asking her where she last saw her.

"okay okay, i got it. You stay there, alright? I'll go there and we'll look for her together. I love you."

Tyler dropped the call as he went on his way to the park.

Y/n's POV.

As soon as Tyler dropped the call, i went around the park to look for her.

I can't lose her, she's my baby. Our baby.

I felt tears in my eyes again as i looked around.

"i hope she's okay" i said as i took out my wallet with a picture of her and Tyler playing.

I wiped my tears as i remembered the memory so vividly.

~

"Tyler?"

"hey babe!"

"what are you doing?"

"playing with Rosie"

"oh my god what's that?!" Y/n said as she laughed at Tyler.

"I'm trying to make her do this okay??"

"you look ridiculous babe" she said as she took as Polaroid of the two

~

Third person's POV.

Y/n quietly laughed herself as she remembered that golden memory, hoping that Rosie's okay.

She looked up, seeing Tyler.

The sadness on her face disappeared as she saw Tyler holding Rosie in his arms.

"Rosie!"

Rosie barked as Tyler put her down, running towards Y/n.

The boy walked while cheekily smiling at Y/n.

"Tyler - thank you, i thought i lost her" she said as she hugged Tyler holding Rosie in her arms.

"well what can i say? She's our baby, I'm glad i saw her on my way here."