M.F | Feel Better.

A/n: can i just ask why is gnash underrated wHEN HE'S OUT HERE DOING THESE KIND OF GEMS???

Y/n and Miles were hanging out at his room, Flora was playing downstairs.

"and yeah that's so cool! Yeah write that down, uhhh-" Y/n said as she wrote down the lyrics to the song they were both working on.

Miles simply smiled to himself while he stared at the girl.

"you're beautiful."

Y/n looked up at Miles, she smiled at him blushing. Then looked down then continued writing.

Miles put down his electric guitar, held Y/n's hand making her look at him.

He pulled her slowly, as he passionately kissed her.

It became a steamy makeout session, they both enjoyed it.

"you're beautiful." Miles repeated.

"thank you, Miles."

time skip.

Miles was currently overthinking about what Peter can do to Y/n and his sister Flora. He felt so scared.

"Miles?" Y/n said as she came in his room.

Miles continued to shake his thigh and tap his feet.

This made Y/n panic.

"Miles calm down, baby. Calm down, shhhh" Y/n said as she held his hand kissing it.

Y/n had no idea that when she holds the boy's hands it's like every worry, sadness, questions and anger that's in him disappears.

"Y-y/n it's Peter, i-i'm just scare-"

"Miles, we'll be okay. He's not going to hurt us, okay? Calm down baby. We're going to be okay, i promise." Y/n said as she kissed his forehead.

Miles nervously nodded, calming down a bit.

"alright, come on. Let's get some rest, i love you." she said as they both lay down at his bed

He felt so safe when she held him close to her, he felt so secured.

Miles didn't had any nightmares that night, he then woke up with Y/n beside him sleeping peacefully.

With the sun lightly glistening her skin, it calmed Miles.

He felt better.

He's okay.

With the girl beside him right now, he felt so safe.

It's like the world went into a complete stop whenever she comforts him, or it gets into slow motion. He feels so calm.

He doesn't understand life most of the time, but when she's near? It gives him a purpose. He feels so cared for. She's the best.

She snuggled more to him smiling to her sleep.

Miles smiled to himself, brushing off the hair off her face.

He was about to kiss her until Flora opened the door.

"Miles?"

"yes Flora?"

"i wanna sleep beside you and Y/n, please?"

"okay Flora, come here."