F.W | "Smile!"

Finn's POV.

Me and Y/n are walking around in the city hand in hand.

I'm glad there's no fans bothering us today, just a few that wanted a picture with the both of us.

I brought my camera with me, taking pictures of places we went to. I took random stolen shots of  Y/n, she never fails to be simply gorgeous.

"Hey Finn, you know that store where they have vinyls? THEY'RE ON SALE!" Y/n said jumping while pulling me close to her.

"Okay okay" i replied laughing.

She's so adorable.

As we walk around, me and Y/n walked through a bunch of stores around the city.

Her coat makes her look so fuzzy and cute.

Her hair that flows through the wind.

She looked beautiful.

"Finn?" she said as she looked at me.

Out of nowhere, i hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"gosh i love you" i said resting my head on top of hers.

"uh random, but okay! I love you too finnie boy" she said chuckling and hugging me back putting her head on my chest.

"now let's go buy that vinyl you always wanted!" she said pulling me as I took out my camera to take a picture of her.

"hey babe"

She looked at me, still holding my hand.

Instead of saying 1, 2, 3 smile, i thought of a better way to count.

"1, 2, 3 i love you!" i said as i took a picture.

Her smile.

Her freaking smile.

It look so much prettier compared to her other smiles.

"now that's how you take a picture of a person you love, huh." i said looking at her picture through my camera.

She looks so beautiful.

"smartass" She said chuckling as she kissed my cheeks.

"You're the best"

"i know right nOW LET'S GO BUY THAT VINYL."