M.W | "because I'm what?"

A/n: here's another one of those "OVERLY FICTIONAL" imagines, i rlly hope u like it ☹️

Everyone was panicking, everyone grabbed their weapons to fight the demogorgon.

Glass breaking.

Furniture being thrown at the wall.

Eleven was controlling them.

Max slammed the outlet that was stopping El from using her powers that could create a huge fire.

Y/n was about to grab her weapon, but Mike didn't let her.

"we don't need your help Y/n! Go away!" Mike shouted at her slapping her hands from the weapon she was going to grab, and him holding his only weapon.

A fucking old trophy.

Y/n looked at him like he's the craziest person she's ever seen.

Until everything calmed down, the demogorgon wasn't arriving.

They all have confused looks on them, they all looked at Eleven.

Even she doesn't know what happened.

"Mike what the actual fuck?" Y/n shouted, she couldn't believe what Mike just did.

Everyone looked back at Y/n, wondering why she just shouted angrily.

"what?" Mike replied glaring at Y/n.

"why didn't you let me grab the weapon?"

"Y/n-"

"why didn't you let me grab it?"

"Y/n seriously-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GRAB THE FUCKING WEA-"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT AS STRONG AS THEM! IF YOU TRY TO FIGHT YOU'LL FUCKING DIE! " Mike shouted pointing at Eleven and Max.

"Mike-" Lucas said grabbing Mike's arm.

"what?" Y/n replied, tears starting to fill her eyes.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR RIGHT?! YOU'RE WEAK!"

"WELL YEAH I GUESS I FUCKING AM, I'M FUCKING WEAK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PSYCHOKINETIC AND TELEPATHIC POWERS LIKE ELEVEN, I'M NOT FUCKING STRONG AND BRAVE AS MAX. BECAUSE I'M WHAT? JUST A FUCKING GIRL WITH NO FIGHTHING ABILITIES! THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK OF ME, RIGHT?!" Y/n shouted back with a tear dripping on her cheek.

"Y/n no we don't-" Dustin said but Y/n stopped him.

"Maybe some of you don't think of me like that, but this one surely does." Y/n said pointing at Mike.

She grabbed the sword that was hanging on the wall, the one that she was about to grab earlier.

"and I don't need anyone telling me what strength do I need to defeat a fucking monster." Y/n said as she slammed the sword on the glass table that triggered the hiding Demogorgon.

The lights started flickering again, there was a fucking huge monster aka the demogorgon standing infront of all of them.

They started fighting the demogorgon, each one of the kids using all their power and strength to hopefully beat him.

Eleven on the other hand, was weakening from the Mind Flayer that was still inside her leg.

As the demogorgon saw that the girl was weakening, it started to make her float and throwing her body at the wall.

Everyone stared at her with wide eyes.

"ELEVEN!" Mike cried as Lucas held him back from getting closer to the dangerous creature.

The monster's tongue was about to take Eleven whole, until a sword came slicing the demogorgon's tongue.

Y/n pointed the sword at the monster, like it was her very own power.

"fucking try me, bitch."

Y/n's anger that was fuming at Mike, made her braver than she usually was.

The monster started running after her, but Y/n was sly as a cheetah.

"FUCKING GET OUT OF HERE!" Y/n shouted at everyone that was in the room.

"but Y/n what about you?!" Dustin screamed in terror.

"JUST TAKE ELEVEN AND KEEP HER SAFE!"

Everyone quickly went out the fire exit, leaving Y/n and the demogorgon.

Y/n was cornered by the terrifying monster.

She even thought she's going to die, until an idea popped into her mind.

"momma said to always keep my door closed." she smirked as she sliced the monster's left arm to make her way to the exit.

"and that's what I'm about to do!" she shouted running towards the thick metal door with the sign "exit" on it.

The monster quickly ran after her but it was too late, she got to close the door.

"shit shit shit" she whispered looking for the others.

She found them in a stock room taking care of El.

"guys" she said feeling her breathing hitched from her sweet escape from the demogorgon.

"Y/n!" Max yelled as she ran to her hugging her tightly.

Y/n dropped her sword hugging the girl back.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU'RE SAFE!" Dustin yelled.

"Eleven?" Y/n quickly went infront of the girl.

"I'm glad you're okay, I'm sorry Mike was being a bad friend" El whispered to the girl.

"I'm just glad you guys are safe." Y/n replied, smiling back at her.

Eleven ended up hugging Y/n making her shock.

"the truth is, you're braver than everyone I ever knew."