F.W | Just Like In The Movie.

A/n: guess what? Y/n is still part of the IT cast here hehe. And C/n stands for character's name!

Richie went to the arcade after him and Bill's argument. He got so mad that he decided to loosen up in the arcade playing his no. 1 game, Street Fighter.

On that specific day, the arcade had a stage gig.

Richie went in the arcade on his way to Street Fighter, but he heard the host of the stage gig that was happening has its very first performer.

"Please let us welcome, C/n."

A short haired girl with a guitar went up the stage, wearing a silk polo shirt and yellow skirt with white shoes.

Richie thought that the girl was beautiful, she was charming.

He stand there, awestruck by the girl's beauty.

"Hi, uhm. I'm gonna be singing Can't Help Falling Inlove today. I hope you guys like it!"

As she started singing, Richie calmed down at her voice.

"woah."
C/n is beautiful, he thought.
*end of movie clip*

Finn's POV.

"That was the scene that made everybody in awe. How was it filming with Y/n?" Jimmy Fallon asked

"she was so nice, and is really fun to be with. But that specific scene is actually really calming to be honest, Y/n's voice is really beautiful. The whole studio stood there, literally is awestruck watching us film it!" I answered, I felt heat rush up my cheeks as i answered remembering
Y/n's calming voice.

"maybe Richie isn't the only one who fell inlove with C/n's voice, huh Finn?" Jimmy said chuckling that made the crowd laugh that made me blush even more.

Well, her voice is really beautiful. I mean who wouldn't fall for a voice like that?

"Let's get a remake of that scene shall we? Ladies and Gentlemen Y/n L/n!" Jimmy shouted.

Holy shit.

Y/n's here?

The curtains opened and revealed the ever so beautiful Y/n. And she was wearing similar clothing from what she wore from the movie.

*Third Person's POV*

Y/n waved at the crowd and started singing Can't Help Falling Inlove.

As Y/n started singing, Finn was just staring at her. She was so beautiful in Finn's eyes. What he didn't know that his reaction was also being filmed.

Even Jimmy Fallon himself was stunned at how cute the two teens were.

As Y/n finished singing, the crowd applauded.

"Y/n L/n everyone!" Jimmy said to the audience.

Y/n went to the two and hugged Jimmy.

"hi guys! Hello Jimmy thanks for inviting me again, it's been a while!" she said giving him a fistbump.

Finn stood up, getting ready to hug
Y/n. He was so uneasy at how gorgeous the girl is.

"you're welcome Y/n! Take a sit next to Finn!" Jimmy replied

"hey Finnie boy" Y/n hugged Finn for the first time tonight. That made the crowd wild. Finn's cheeks slightly turning into a crimson red.

Finn swore he had butterflies.

Y/n feeling the same way.

As Y/n, Finn and Jimmy sat down. Jimmy asked Finn laughing.

"so what do you think of our surprise remake of that scene huh, Finn?"

"I'm very much surprised and shocked. I didn't expect Y/n to be here" he said smiling bright while taking little glances at Y/n.

"yeah it was all planned out, we wanted to see your reaction. And by the looks of it, it did look like the scene from the movie. Especially your reaction bud." Jimmy said patting Finn's back while chuckling that made the audience laugh making Finn and Y/n blush.

Finn's POV.

The moment she sang, my heart completely fluttered.

And when the curtains opened and show her beautiful face, made me want to explode.

I was awestruck.

And just like what happened to Richie, I fell inlove with her and her voice.

Maybe Jimmy is right, I also fell like Richie.

Just like in the movie.