R.T |"I adore you."

Y/n was talking to Richie about their date a week ago.

Richie's mind was definitely not focused at all.

"And when you- Rich?" She said as she poked his cheeks.

This caught his attention, she looked at the girl that was giving him a questioning look.

"You okay?" She asked putting her palms on his forehead checking his temperature.

Richie chuckled at how adorable she is when she's worried, he pulled her into a hug. Kissing her forehead.

"I'm alright baby, was just thinking about something." He said looking at her bambi like eyes that he also has.

"Yeah?? Like what?" She asked, laying her chin on her knuckles leaning in a little bit on the table.

"Just- something." Richie said looking away from her gorgeous eyes, blushing madly.

One week later...

"Rich!"

Richie jumped from his thoughts, looking at Y/n.

"You're not listening."

He held her hand, smiling to her lightly.

"Sorry babe"

"It looks like you've been ignoring me since last week, babyyyy i needdd attentionnnnn" she whined putting her head on his shoulders.

Richie chuckled, kissing her head.

"Baby, how the hell can I ignore you?" He asked.

"It looks like it" she pouted, strands of her hair were everywhere.

Richie fixed her hair, tucking some of it behind her ears.

"Trust me."

He kissed her nose.

"I adore you."

The next few days...

"DADDY!"

Richie, AGAIN. Was still not paying attention to Y/n, that she ended up calling him daddy.

"baby that's fucking weird don't call me that" Richie said laughing as he hugged Y/n.

"really? Richie Trashmouth Tozier thinks that calling him daddy, is weird?"

"yeah, I just think that-" he said as she glanced at Y/n, staring at him like he's the most beautiful thing she's ever seen.

"i-uh, it's weird Y-yeah" he said as he looked away from her gorgeous bright eyes blushing madly.

The next day...

Y/n and Richie were at the arcade.

"Richie look!" Y/n pointed at the crane machine filled with stuffed animals.

The girl ran towards it, taking out spare change from her pockets and putting one in the coin slot.

She stuck her tongue out, focusing onto getting that damn stuffed penguin.

Richie smiled at the sight, she looked so adorable.

He finally approached her, hugging her from behind.

The stuffed penguin didn't make it to the hole, Y/n's faced saddened.

"Aww it was so close!" She said pouting.

Richie turned her around, and took her hands.

Y/n gave him a questioning look, super confused on what the hell is he doing.

"Rich?"

"Baby don't interrupt me"

"Why?"

He took out a ring pop off his pocket.

"Because-" he slipped it on the girl's ring finger.

"I'm proposing." He said quietly, blushing madly.

"Richie wha-what?" Y/n said smiling like an idot.

"Y/n- do you wanna go to prom with me?" He asked, still holding her hands while lightly caressing her knuckles with his thumb.

"Oh my god Rich-" she said as she chuckled, kissing him on the cheeks.

She looked at him, lightly caressing his cheeks.

"I would love to."

A/n: OKAY I REALLY GOTTA SLEEP NOW IT'S ALMOST 9 AM AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET HAHAHAHA I'LL UPDATE MORE ONCE I WAKE UP, I LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️