T. 🍕|"if I have plans to like you."

"I'm asking you if you have any plans on liking me? Because I'm losing my mind!"

*the next day*

Y/n's POV.

Why did I fucking did that.

Why did I asked him that oh my god.

"hey Y/n, can we talk?" fucking great, it's Tyler.

I looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm asking you if you have any plans on liking me? Because I'm losing my mind!"

I closed my eyes shut feeling the embarrassment that I did yesterday.

"hey Y/n, can we?" Tyler asked, trying to get my eyes locked with his.

"fine-"

Tyler quickly grabbed my hands as he pulled me in the janitors closet.

Oh no.

*third person's POV*

As Tyler pulled Y/n in the janitor's closet, she awkwardly stood there obviously avoiding his eyes.

"Y/n-"

"yeah-? Anything you need? A job? New schedules? Want me to do your homework? Need anything-"

Before Y/n can continue blabbering, Tyler grabbed her arms lightly pushing her to the wall making her shut up.

"Y-you asked me-" he said, looking at her eyes.

"if I have plans to like you..." he continued, feeling himself drowning in her universe like eyes.

Y/n feels like she's about to pass out on the other hand.

"i do." He said, looking at her pretty face.

Tyler removed his light grip from Y/n as he left her in the janitors closet.

Y/n felt herself about to explode with joy.

"He has plans- to like me?"

A/n: there's gonna be a part 2 later sorry HAHAHAHA