B.P | "porcelain pieces."

Y/n woke up without the warmth of her boyfriend, Boris.

They got into a huge fight last night, she couldn't even remember what it was about but they just started shouting and throwing things at each other.

It has always been like that this week.

She felt sad that she didn't wake up and seeing his face first thing in the morning, he usually wakes up earlier than her and just stare at her while she sleeps.

She went into the bathroom and started doing her morning routine.

Time passed, she went down stairs to see Boris and Theo sitting on the couch. The tv on but none of the two boys were listening, they were just there.

Theo found out about the couple's fight last night as Y/n called him while she was having a mental breakdown at their bathroom in their room.

Boris and Y/n's egos has always been their problem, that's why they suit each other well.

Boris wasn't even talking to Theo, knowing that Y/n called him last night.

"morning to you too" Y/n whispered bitterly as she went to the kitchen.

She already knows that Boris won't leave breakfast for her like he usually does.

But it made her sad that he actually left nothing for her to eat this morning.

She felt her tears on the corners of her eyes as her heart aches.

She took her porcelain mug off the cabinet, pouring hot water on it for some tea.

As she walked to their table, she accidentally slipped and dropped her mug spilling hot water everywhere.

Few porcelain pieces went to her skin as she also fell.

She hissed at the pain she felt, shards of porcelain pieces stuck on her delicate skin.

But felt tired.

She didn't feel the boiling hot water that spilt all over her legs, she turned numb.

Theo and Boris rushed to the kitchen despite Boris' ego game.

Their eyes widened to see Y/n, slowly picking up the porcelain shards with bloody hands that still has pieces of the mug stuck onto it with her legs shaking from the burn of the hot water.

Boris heart broke to see her tears falling down her rosy cheeks.

Theo was about to help her until Boris stopped him then made his way to his girlfriend.

Y/n was about to pick up the dangerous shard from the mug until Boris held her wrist from picking it up.

"i got it, Theo help her clean up."

Theo quickly approached Y/n then took her to the bathroom.

Boris sighed, feeling guilt rush over his body.

"I'm sorry, Ангел." ("angel")

Meanwhile, Theo was quietly cleaning Y/n's cuts.

She continously hissed from the pain as Theo took out the shards.

"you okay?" Theo asked as he looked at the girl who looked miserably sad.

Y/n shook her head, "no."

"you know, you two are idiots." Theo said chuckling.

The girl scrunched up her nose, one of Boris' favorite thing that she does.

Theo smiled as she saw the girl's adorable move.

"Boris love it when you do that, you know?"

Y/n looked away, obviously avoiding the topic.

"Y/n, we all know that you both love each other dearly. Why are you guys letting your pride eat you both all up?"

The two both went downstairs, seeing Boris just finished cleaning the mess.

Theo leaned on the door as the two faced each other for the first time this morning.

Theo didn't know who'd be the first one to break.

Y/n was just looking at him with her puffy eyes.

Boris couldn't handle himself anymore, he took her arms as he pulled her to a hug. He rested his chin on top of her head as she nuzzled her face to his chest, sobbing and crying lightly.

"I'm sorry, baby. Мне жаль." ("I'm sorry.")

Boris whispered as he kissed her head, a tear dripping off his eyes.

Theo was just there, smiling at them.

"I'm sorry too, i- i didn't mean t-"

Y/n couldn't finish her sentence as to Boris kissed her, she gladly kissed back earning a million dollar smile from Boris as they do so.

"i love you okay?"

"i love you too."